Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Aosp lockscreen - black area on JB

OP duke_dreadmoore

6th January 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 27

155 posts
More
Hi.. we know that, to revert to original aosp lockscreen on xperia JB 4.1.2.. we need to delete the lockscreen apk in system.
I'm using xperia TL, with xperiment 3.5.. i know how to decompile apk.
Does someone know how to make the lockscreen full? I've attached my screenshot, there is a black area at the bottom.how can I remove that? Thanks.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388992204780.jpg
Views:	6488
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	2497482  
6th January 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag South Sulawesi, Makassar
Thanks Meter: 238

663 posts
More
@duke_dreadmoore

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2330784
6th January 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malang

155 posts
More
@Yenkazu
Thank you!
But I still don't understand what is the element for that black area..
I look at the keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml, at the last lines.. I still cannot find the element.

Quote:

<Button android:layout_gravity="right" android:id="@id/emergencyCallButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="4.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="16.0dip" android:text="@string/lockscreen_emergency_call" android:drawableLeft="@drawable/lockscreen_emergency_button" android:drawablePadding="4.0dip" style="?android:attr/buttonBarButtonStyle" />
<RelativeLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="302.0dip">
<com.android.internal.widget.multiwaveview.GlowPad View android:gravity="top" androidrientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/unlock_widget" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:innerRadius="@dimen/glowpadview_inner_radius" android:targetDescriptions="@array/lockscreen_target_descriptions_with_camera" android:directionDescriptions="@array/lockscreen_direction_descriptions" androiduterRingDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_outerring" androidointDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_glowdot" android:glowRadius="@dimen/glowpadview_glow_radius" android:targetDrawables="@array/lockscreen_targets_with_camera" android:handleDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_handle" androiduterRadius="@dimen/glowpadview_target_placement_radius" android:vibrationDuration="20" android:snapMargin="@dimen/glowpadview_snap_margin" android:feedbackCount="1" />
<TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:textColor="?textColorSecondary" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/carrier" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0dip" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
</RelativeLayout>
<LinearLayout android:gravity="center" androidrientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:weightSum="2.0" style="?android:attr/buttonBarStyle">
<Button android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/emergencyCallButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/lockscreen_emergency_call" android:drawableLeft="@drawable/lockscreen_emergency_button" android:drawablePadding="0.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="?android:attr/buttonBarButtonStyle" />
</LinearLayout>
<include android:layout_gravity="fill" android:id="@id/transport" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_column="0" android:layout_row="0" android:layout_rowSpan="4" android:layout_columnSpan="1" layout="@layout/keyguard_transport_control" />

Last edited by duke_dreadmoore; 6th January 2014 at 10:35 AM.
6th January 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #4  
Flag South Sulawesi, Makassar
Thanks Meter: 238

663 posts
More
@duke_dreadmoore

Maybe you can check this thread, if you still need any information, please PM the OP
=)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1916792
The Following User Says Thank You to Yenkazu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malang

155 posts
More
wow..thanks man.. I learned from that 2 threads.. and finally I followed the first one.
It works like a charm!
You pointed me to the right direction
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-06-21-44-35.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	2498214  
26th February 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #6  
Flag St Johns
Thanks Meter: 11

76 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_dreadmoore

wow..thanks man.. I learned from that 2 threads.. and finally I followed the first one.
It works like a charm!
You pointed me to the right direction

what exactly did u do to fix it
28th February 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malang

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex5699

what exactly did u do to fix it

just follow this :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...creen-t2330784
The Following User Says Thank You to duke_dreadmoore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread