[Q] VS980 Stuck in bootloop

11th January 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
I accidentally hit the "accept" button on the gosh dang annoying, repetitive, un-ignorable LG notification that forces you (pretty much) to take the OTA update. My anger at the bothersome notification aside, I accepted it (the OTA) by accident and my Verizon LG G2 booted into recovery (TWRP). From there, I restored one of my previous backups, but it is not successfully rebooting the system- instead it boots back into recovery every time. (Boot loop i think this is called?) How can I fix this?
11th January 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #2  
RVA
Thanks Meter: 20

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djw305mc

I accidentally hit the "accept" button on the gosh dang annoying, repetitive, un-ignorable LG notification that forces you (pretty much) to take the OTA update. My anger at the bothersome notification aside, I accepted it (the OTA) by accident and my Verizon LG G2 booted into recovery (TWRP). From there, I restored one of my previous backups, but it is not successfully rebooting the system- instead it boots back into recovery every time. (Boot loop i think this is called?) How can I fix this?

Were you just a rooted stock with recovery? Have you downloaded the LG mobile support tool? We can use it to overwrite your recovery and what ever rom was there will boot. then just reflash freegee and your choice of recovery. I can guide you if you still need help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread