5,594,282 Members 43,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Trying to root with troubles

Tip us?

mizzouse
Old
(Last edited by mizzouse; 12th January 2014 at 04:06 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Trying to root with troubles

Hey guys, I bought the htc one max from sprint and having a problem trying to root. For some damn reason I cannot find where to enable usb debugging, in settings I dont have development at all. I have wireless & network buttons and icons, personal stuff then phone stuff. None of them have any development or debugging buttons that I can see. Is there a way to turn this on?
HTC One Max - Android 4.3

Cancel this question.. found my answer through multiple sites till it showed tapping the build number till you see "You are now a developer" which enables the options I need.

DeadPhoenix
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzouse View Post
Hey guys, I bought the htc one max from sprint and having a problem trying to root. For some damn reason I cannot find where to enable usb debugging, in settings I dont have development at all. I have wireless & network buttons and icons, personal stuff then phone stuff. None of them have any development or debugging buttons that I can see. Is there a way to turn this on?
HTC One Max - Android 4.3

Cancel this question.. found my answer through multiple sites till it showed tapping the build number till you see "You are now a developer" which enables the options I need.
Follow info here:

http://www.androidheat.com/enable-de...tions-android/
Cell:
Phone: HTC One Max (Verizon)
S-Off: Rumrunner Verizon
Rom: Stock
Recovery: TWRP

Tablet: Nexus 10 16GB Wi-Fi
Memory: 16GB Internal
Rom: Paranoid Android
Recovery: CWM

Retired Devices:
iPhone 5 16GB Black (Verizon) <- Verizon Motorola RAZR HD 16GB <- Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII Pebble Blue 16GB <- Verizon Galaxy Nexus