FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Color OS For Xolo Q700/Q700i

13th January 2014, 11:54 AM |#1  
SDShukla's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Banda
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Color OS For Q700 Is Out Now ! Say Thanks To Varun PS For bringing it to Q800 and Abhinav (Abhinav2Hd) Br for helping in Fixing Camera Bug ! Enjoy The Most BeautiFull Rom !


NOTE- For Seeing Recent App panel You have to Tap Home Button Two Times!

Download Link- Click Here


Features:-
1.Smart Gestures
2.Home Music Integration
3.Home Camera Integration
4.Color calender
5.color dialer.
And many more.....



Quote:

Press Thank If I helped You !It Encourages Me to Learn More

Quote:

Press Thank If I helped You !It Encourages Me to Learn More

MY CONTRIBUTIONS

PurexeriaFinal v3.1.5
Color OS
PureXperia Final V3.0.1
L!te rom
Q900 Stock Rom For Q700
Lenovo P780 Rom
ME ! Rom
Xolo CyaNidE
PureXperia Final (Q600)
Xolo Liqu!d
X-M! Rom
Last edited by SDShukla; 13th January 2014 at 06:39 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SDShukla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2014, 10:02 AM |#2  
SDShukla's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Banda
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDShukla

Color OS For Q700 Is Out Now ! Say Thanks To Varun PS For bringing it to Q800 and Abhinav (Abhinav2Hd) Br for helping in Fixing Camera Bug ! Enjoy The Most BeautiFull Rom !


NOTE- For Seeing Recent App panel You have to Tap Home Button Two Times!

Download Link- Click Here


Features:-
1.Smart Gestures
2.Home Music Integration
3.Home Camera Integration
4.Color calender
5.color dialer.
And many more.....







MY CONTRIBUTIONS

PurexeriaFinal v3.1.5
Color OS
PureXperia Final V3.0.1
L!te rom
Q900 Stock Rom For Q700
Lenovo P780 Rom
ME ! Rom
Xolo CyaNidE
PureXperia Final (Q600)
Xolo Liqu!d
X-M! Rom


For Screen Shots GO THERE- http://androidjugaad.com/index.php?t...700-q700i.793/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SDShukla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2014, 07:22 PM |#3  
Funbook4u's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
No Abra cadabra o'er here phew! thnx pressed
4th April 2014, 08:15 PM |#4  
SDShukla's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Banda
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbook4u

No Abra cadabra o'er here phew! thnx pressed

hahaha... thanx dude

Sent from my Q700i using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 01:39 PM |#5  
arkerio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDShukla

hahaha... thanx dude

Sent from my Q700i using Tapatalk

Nice Rom
It feels like m using oppo Phone
only thing i feel is battery drain after few days is very heavy
3rd May 2014, 05:16 PM |#6  
SDShukla's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Banda
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkerio

Nice Rom
It feels like m using oppo Phone
only thing i feel is battery drain after few days is very heavy

Thanx A lot bro!
The Following User Says Thank You to SDShukla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 06:58 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
i hav installed pxz2..how to install this colors os again? tell me the procedure
6th September 2014, 06:04 AM |#8  
abhinav2hd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Thanks Meter: 849
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanmohan

i hav installed pxz2..how to install this colors os again? tell me the procedure

Dude, just follow the same method you used to flash PXZ,
- reboot to recovery>wipe data & dalvic>install zip from sdcard
The Following User Says Thank You to abhinav2hd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 04:50 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav2hd

Dude, just follow the same method you used to flash PXZ,
- reboot to recovery>wipe data & dalvic>install zip from sdcard

thnx abhinav for help 😊

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav2hd

Dude, just follow the same method you used to flash PXZ,
- reboot to recovery>wipe data & dalvic>install zip from sdcard

r u sure that nothing will happen to my phone... I'm asking again because i already hav custom pxz2 rom bro...
7th September 2014, 07:04 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
i installed colors os but boot animation is still pxz2... i changed my boot animation but still showing pure xperia z2 logo on startup
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Q700, Q700i Android Development by ThreadRank