Hyperdrive RLS 12 on i970 and USCellular

OP kcallis

18th January 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Waterville, ME
Thanks Meter: 3

82 posts
More
I always up installing the latest version of Hyperdrive and invariably there are ways some slight issues. I seem to remember when I stepped up to 10.1, I installed the ROM, then the upgrade and if I remember correctly, I had to add a new kernel. SO what is the trick for RLS 12 final? I have did this and when I reboot is hangs. Any pointers would be appreciated!
18th January 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 977

1,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've never heard of an i970, nor can I find reference to it, at least as an Android device, so I can't even point you to the proper forum on XDA.

Maybe this thread?

I'm pretty sure this one for the SGH-T959 isn't it.
Last edited by jeffsf; 18th January 2014 at 03:38 PM.
19th January 2014, 01:58 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Acid Drops (YouTube)
Thanks Meter: 870

685 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcallis

I always up installing the latest version of Hyperdrive and invariably there are ways some slight issues. I seem to remember when I stepped up to 10.1, I installed the ROM, then the upgrade and if I remember correctly, I had to add a new kernel. SO what is the trick for RLS 12 final? I have did this and when I reboot is hangs. Any pointers would be appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsf

I've never heard of an i970, nor can I find reference to it, at least as an Android device, so I can't even point you to the proper forum on XDA.

Maybe this thread?

I'm pretty sure this one for the SGH-T959 isn't it.

Upon doing some research, the only thing I could find that would be close to the phone you're asking about is the US Cellular Galaxy S4 (SCH-R970). I've also done a little searching here on XDA and have found no specific forum for this particular phone. The only thing I can say is clicking the "S4 Links" link in my signature and checking each of the Carrier's Devices. I know there was a "Stock Firmware" in the international forum (General Section), but there were also other hits in some of the other carriers. Hope this helps with what you are looking for.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
uscc rls12 hyperdrive
Previous Thread Next Thread