FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I just bought an unlocked att G2 and am using it for tmobile. If I plan on downloading roms do I look in the tmobile section or the att section or does it not make a difference?
26th January 2014, 12:28 AM |#2  
doktor buknasty's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafaraslan

I just bought an unlocked att G2 and am using it for tmobile. If I plan on downloading roms do I look in the tmobile section or the att section or does it not make a difference?

Only use roms that are made for the d800 (AT&T G2)

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th January 2014, 12:33 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doktor buknasty

Only use roms that are made for the d800 (AT&T G2)

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So I wouldn't be able to download a rom with tmobiles wifi calling then
26th January 2014, 12:38 AM |#4  
doktor buknasty's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafaraslan

So I wouldn't be able to download a rom with tmobiles wifi calling then

Nope, there is no rom made for D800 that has wifi calling for T-Mobile

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to doktor buknasty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes