Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kindle Fire HD 7" 2013 roms?

Tip us?

cdover37
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Kindle Fire HD 7" 2013 roms?

Hi there. I have a Kindle Fire HD 7" running version 11.3.1.0_user_30084920.

I have the device rooted and last time I checked there weren't any available Roms for the device. I saw some people post about a possible version of CyanogenMod coming for it. I also haven't put a recovery because all the versions I see are for the 7.x.x version of the Kindle.

Anyone got any links to posts about Recoveries or Roms for the 11.3.1.0 version of the Fire HD 7"?

Ph0enix_216
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdover37 View Post
Hi there. I have a Kindle Fire HD 7" running version 11.3.1.0_user_30084920.

I have the device rooted and last time I checked there weren't any available Roms for the device. I saw some people post about a possible version of CyanogenMod coming for it. I also haven't put a recovery because all the versions I see are for the 7.x.x version of the Kindle.

Anyone got any links to posts about Recoveries or Roms for the 11.3.1.0 version of the Fire HD 7"?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are none. At this point, rooting is pretty much the only thing available for the 2013 HD.

>>>Sent from my homebuilt TARDIS running Android 4.4... or maybe it's a rooted Kindle Fire HD running CyanogenMod 11<<<

Phone: ZTE Valet Z665C
ROM: Stock
Kernel: 3.4.0-perf zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT
Android Version: 4.1.1
Recovery: Stock
----------------------------------------------------------
Tablet: Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD
ROM: CyanogenMod 11
Kernel: Stock
Android Version: 4.4

Recovery: PhilZ Touch CWM Advanced Edition

cdover37
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph0enix_216 View Post
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are none. At this point, rooting is pretty much the only thing available for the 2013 HD.

>>>Sent from my homebuilt TARDIS running Android 4.4... or maybe it's a rooted Kindle Fire HD running CyanogenMod 11<<<
Tis a sad day. Just gotta wait around for a rom i suppose. I hate the stock kindle setup.