FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys this is well and truly a sad post

I've had my phone for nearly 3 weeks and on the second day I went out and bought a screen protector and a case for my phone as I wanted to keep it in prestine condition
Unfortunately, they didn't have back protectors. Which is the area that has scrathed the most !

They are light scratches except for one where you can feel it just slightly, and the others ( which there are a lot ) you can't.

I normally have a case on it but when I'm at home I take it out and let it be free aha

Have you guys got ant on yours?


J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
26th January 2014, 09:05 PM |#2  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,635
 
Donate to Me
More
I have a few on the back, but it is mostly in a wallet so not too bad. I believe that the back screen protector is east to replace?
26th January 2014, 09:21 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southend
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

I have a few on the back, but it is mostly in a wallet so not too bad. I believe that the back screen protector is east to replace?

There's a factory screen protector on the back?!

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
26th January 2014, 09:11 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,682
 
More
I have a couple on the back too, but I don't really care. It's fairly easy to replace that one (or so I've read). No need to get sad

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
26th January 2014, 09:22 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southend
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

I have a couple on the back too, but I don't really care. It's fairly easy to replace that one (or so I've read). No need to get sad

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

There's one on the back? Interesting do you lose any logos ?

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
26th January 2014, 09:24 PM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,682
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHanAnLG

There's one on the back? Interesting do you lose any logos ?

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

Yup, the back is also protected, and no, you won't lose any logos.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
26th January 2014, 09:27 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southend
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Oh brilliant ! It really feels like glass on the back though, would of fooled me

At least I know that the glass isnt scratched but the protector is

Is the Dragintrail glass on the back?


J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
26th January 2014, 09:48 PM |#8  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,682
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHanAnLG

Oh brilliant ! It really feels like glass on the back though, would of fooled me

At least I know that the glass isnt scratched but the protector is

Is the Dragintrail glass on the back?


J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

Yup. The glass itself is pretty scratch resistant, but I would put a new one on it. You know, just in case

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
26th January 2014, 11:11 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southend
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

Yup. The glass itself is pretty scratch resistant, but I would put a new one on it. You know, just in case

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Im not to bothered about it getting scracthed now if its plastic But I should buy some, just in case :P


J
27th January 2014, 01:24 AM |#10  
jaime4272's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
I have always put a screen protector on the front and the back. I buy big ipad screen protector and cut them to size for foth size
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes