Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

[Q] m7_google (htc one gpe) bootloops and no recovery after root

OP gatticus

27th January 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
I attempted to root my HTC One and failed.


Unlocked the bootloader, flashed TMRP, then flashed the newest SuperSu binary.

Upon booting the ROM, i found that it would only stay on a few moments after booting. Recovery no longer worked either.


I have attempted to load RUU and reflash recovery to no avail. I have tried that last several versions of TWRP and CWM for recovery.

"fasboot erase cache" was after the first boot. "fastboot erase userdata" has an error when attempted.


So far all RUU files I have found don't have signatures.


What can be done to heal my HTC One GPe?


-Ryan
27th January 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 421
 
1,752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Fastboot getvar all output? Remove Imei/sn

sent from my mobile device
6th February 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
getvar all output
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Fastboot getvar all output? Remove Imei/sn

sent from my mobile device



(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.21.3218.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: GOOGL001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4308mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e82187e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.047s
6th February 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 421
 
1,752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Can you flash a custom rom using TWRP 2.6.3.3
13th February 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Can you flash a custom rom using TWRP 2.6.3.3

Once I flash the SuperSU binary using TWRP i was unable to load recovery.
Erase cache in bootloader did not help.

Now I have relocked to flash an RUU, but I have not found a signed image.


I may have to just send it to google/HTC and pay them their money.




-r
2nd February 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #6  
LibertyMarine's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
456 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatticus

I attempted to root my HTC One and failed.


Unlocked the bootloader, flashed TMRP, then flashed the newest SuperSu binary.

Upon booting the ROM, i found that it would only stay on a few moments after booting. Recovery no longer worked either.


I have attempted to load RUU and reflash recovery to no avail. I have tried that last several versions of TWRP and CWM for recovery.

"fasboot erase cache" was after the first boot. "fastboot erase userdata" has an error when attempted.


So far all RUU files I have found don't have signatures.


What can be done to heal my HTC One GPe?


-Ryan

come here and ask questions in this guide,.. I'll take care of that..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2632736
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes