5,596,568 Members 41,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Share][MOD][TWEAK]VulpiX V3.1 (updated 6th Jan 2014)

Tip us?
 
sumondhk1
Old
(Last edited by sumondhk1; 29th January 2014 at 07:49 AM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 176
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Dhaka
Default [Share][MOD][TWEAK]VulpiX V3.1 (updated 6th Jan 2014)

This is a very nice mod to make system faster and it is very good for battery life

Lets have a try and feel the difference.

Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2429923

Tested on Phoenix 16.7 , Hurricane 8
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sumondhk1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Axelman8
Old
#2  
Axelman8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 427
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam
Tested on Android 4.1.2 thunderlight V7 + symplistic V3.6 and NEAK kernel V2.2 and working smooth. Been up for 18 hrs.. so can't tell if it will be better or worse with a few battery charge cycles.

Regards

Axelman

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
Just like A/B/C... you learn, you manage, then MASTER.



- Kernel: by @DerTeufel1980 Version: 3.0.101-Devil2-2.3.5
- Siggy: by @taticuio


 
sumondhk1
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 176
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Dhaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelman8 View Post
Tested on Android 4.1.2 thunderlight V7 + symplistic V3.6 and NEAK kernel V2.2 and working smooth. Been up for 18 hrs.. so can't tell if it will be better or worse with a few battery charge cycles.

Regards

Axelman

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
You can test it without any mod.
That may help you understand the difference.
Thanks.
 
robalm
Old
(Last edited by robalm; 29th January 2014 at 12:16 PM.)
#4  
robalm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 220
Posts: 287
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NEE
"Check Random Entropy Available" is force closing for me.

Edit: I changed SELinux to permissive and now it sems to work
 
sumondhk1
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 176
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Dhaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalm View Post
"Check Random Entropy Available" is force closing for me.

Edit: I changed SELinux to permissive and now it sems to work
Can you feel any difference like battery life or performance ?
 
sam5154
Old
#6  
sam5154's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 119
Posts: 432
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumondhk1 View Post
Can you feel any difference like battery life or performance ?
It removed all animations. sure it would benefit galaxy Y. but we have a gigantic CPU/GPU.
 
robalm
Old
#7  
robalm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 220
Posts: 287
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumondhk1 View Post
Can you feel any difference like battery life or performance ?
Quite honestly, it's barely noticeable.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...