FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Proud xperia S owner here.
My mom got the old x10 of my brother, who did a lot of flashing on it. It has custom Rom now. Her battery is bad so I want to reflash her stock rom.

Question: what is the most recent rom for x10 and where can I download it? Can I just flash it with flashtool? Anything I need to know? It has locked BL

Thnx in advance

Pannekoek28

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT26i met Tapatalk
30th January 2014, 02:58 AM |#2  
doodownunda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannekoek28

Proud xperia S owner here.
My mom got the old x10 of my brother, who did a lot of flashing on it. It has custom Rom now. Her battery is bad so I want to reflash her stock rom.

Question: what is the most recent rom for x10 and where can I download it? Can I just flash it with flashtool? Anything I need to know? It has locked BL

Thnx in advance

Pannekoek28

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT26i met Tapatalk

Hi mate just use Sony Ericson Update Service. Google Seus, download it and start it up and then follow the instruction's on screen.

It's Very easy to go back to stock rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodownunda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 06:40 AM |#3  
pannekoek28's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Ok will try

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT26i met Tapatalk
1st February 2014, 09:26 PM |#4  
pannekoek28's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
It works now. Thnx i reinstalled the rom using seus. I noticed a lot of things are different.

My mom used to use swipe when typing. I noticed she had another keyboard than before. It isnt in the options. Is it possble to download a newer version that works for x10?

Thnx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT26i met Tapatalk
2nd February 2014, 03:51 AM |#5  
Dr Goodvibes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 674
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannekoek28

My mom used to use swipe when typing. I noticed she had another keyboard than before. It isnt in the options. Is it possble to download a newer version that works for x10?

Yes.



Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Goodvibes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 04:23 AM |#6  
doodownunda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannekoek28

It works now. Thnx i reinstalled the rom using seus. I noticed a lot of things are different.

My mom used to use swipe when typing. I noticed she had another keyboard than before. It isnt in the options. Is it possble to download a newer version that works for x10?

Thnx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT26i met Tapatalk

Yes you can mate either search here on xda or use a free one from playstore.
The Following User Says Thank You to doodownunda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2014, 01:17 PM |#7  
pannekoek28's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Where can I download the newest for x10? Can i use mine? (xperia S android 4.1)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT26i met Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes