Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 44,353 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One RUU Download help

Tip us?
 
rprx134
Old
(Last edited by rprx134; 30th January 2014 at 11:42 PM.) Reason: for security reasons
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Phone [Q] HTC One RUU Download help

Hi everybody,
I need RUU for HTC one UNLOCKED. Is there any body can help me to download the right RUU please?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3991mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0


Thank you
 
BouncingObject
Old
#2  
BouncingObject's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 227
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Temple, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by rprx134 View Post
Hi everybody,
I need RUU for HTC one UNLOCKED. Is there any body can help me to download the right RUU please?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA395W910960
(bootloader) imei: 357864054808579
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3991mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0


Thank you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2182823

Find your modelid from the list and that is the correct firmware for your device.
The Following User Says Thank You to BouncingObject For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nkk71
Old
#3  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2706
Posts: 5,469
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by rprx134 View Post
Hi everybody,
I need RUU for HTC one UNLOCKED. Is there any body can help me to download the right RUU please?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FAxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: 35xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
Thank you
1- remove your IMEI and s/n, ask above post to do the same

2- http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...78_signed-exe/
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rprx134
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Phone Bootloader help

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
1- remove your IMEI and s/n, ask above post to do the same

2- http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...78_signed-exe/
Hello nkk71, Thanks for the download link. The Download link says You may need to flash hboot 1.44 before the RUU will install. So i downloaded the required file and booted my device into boot-loader mode and flashed the firmware with "fastboot flash zip 1.29.401.12_hboot_1.44.zip" command. My H-Boot verison was changed to 1.44 successfully. but when i tried to connect my device into boot loader mode again my Computer is not recognizing the device. It says the device connected to the computer malfunctioned.Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks.
 
DaiC1
Old
#5  
DaiC1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 47
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Newport Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by rprx134 View Post
Hello nkk71, Thanks for the download link. The Download link says You may need to flash hboot 1.44 before the RUU will install. So i downloaded the required file and booted my device into boot-loader mode and flashed the firmware with "fastboot flash zip 1.29.401.12_hboot_1.44.zip" command. My H-Boot verison was changed to 1.44 successfully. but when i tried to connect my device into boot loader mode again my Computer is not recognizing the device. It says the device connected to the computer malfunctioned.Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks.
Are you running windows 8.1, 8.1 has a driver issue with fastboot and hboot 1.44.

Only option is Lynux boot usb / disk or use another PC running Win 8 or 7
The Following User Says Thank You to DaiC1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
badjoras
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: lisboa
Download this one:

RUU_M7_U_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.29.401.2_R_Radio_4A.14 .3250.13_10.33.1150.01_release_311663_signed_2_4

from this site:

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2_4-exe/
 
nkk71
Old
#7  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2706
Posts: 5,469
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by badjoras View Post
Download this one:

RUU_M7_U_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.29.401.2_R_Radio_4A.14 .3250.13_10.33.1150.01_release_311663_signed_2_4

from this site:

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2_4-exe/
That one is for PN0711000 (m7 u) not PN0710000 (m7 ul)!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
rprx134
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Please help me find the right RUU for HTC One

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
1- remove your IMEI and s/n, ask above post to do the same

2- http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...78_signed-exe/
Hello, I have to find the right RUU file to download for my HTC One which was initially locked with 3(UK) and unlocked later. These are the details of my device,

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.771.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: H3G__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4197mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d16dc66985
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Please help me to find the right RUU
Thanks.
 
nkk71
Old
#9  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2706
Posts: 5,469
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by rprx134 View Post
Hi everybody,

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-main:

(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by rprx134 View Post
Hello, I have to find the right RUU file to download for my HTC One which was initially locked with 3(UK) and unlocked later. These are the details of my device,

(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.771.3

(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: H3G__001

I need RUU for HTC one UNLOCKED. Is there any body can help me to download the right RUU please?
OP, which one, you sort of need to make up your mind.... and state the purpose of this exercise.
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rprx134
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
OP, which one, you sort of need to make up your mind.... and state the purpose of this exercise.

Sorry for that, I have two HTC One devices, I already got an RUU which you suggested for the device of cid number - HTC_001, now i am in need of an RUU for my another device of cid number - H3G_001 to unroot and relock it. Sorry for not mentioning that properly in advance. Thanks for your reply.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes