5,600,919 Members 42,835 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What is your favorite headphone brand?
Sennheiser 43 20.87%
Monster/Beats By Dre 34 16.50%
SkullCandy 15 7.28%
AKG 9 4.37%
Sony 59 28.64%
Pioneer 0 0%
JVC 3 1.46%
V-Moda 5 2.43%
AudioTechnia 13 6.31%
Shure 4 1.94%
Phillips 18 8.74%
Panasonic 6 2.91%
Soul Republic 0 0%
UrbanBeats 2 0.97%
Coby 0 0%
Klipsch 6 2.91%
Maxwell 1 0.49%
Koss 3 1.46%
Behringer 1 0.49%
Other 40 19.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

[Audio Mod] eXtremeBeats™ Any Device

Tip us?

Applicare Studios
Old
(Last edited by Applicare Studios; 3rd April 2014 at 06:39 AM.) Reason: New Official Updates and More Tested Devices
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Audio [Audio Mod] eXtremeBeats™ Any Device

Presents

! BEWARE ALL AUDIOPHILES AND LISTENERS GET READY TO EXPERIENCE NEXT GEN SOUND, OH AND TELL MY REGARDS TO YOUR DEVICE SPEAKER!

Were looking for someone to skin apollo (no cost, for free) for us! If you are interested pm us!

YES, I have had a name change, so when installing this mod it will say XxAuzzi3l3g3ndx, that is still me, but I am trying to expand to a bigger company. Please if you like this mod do the following:
You can find what more information on my website, subscribe to my YouTube channel here and if you can please help my good mate out subscribe to his channel to please
Or... Like my Facebook Page

Your favorite artists goes miles to put in great effort to create a song. The artist want's you to feel their beat, and they want you to get immersed in it. However many lower quality playback devices lack the true power to blast the real beat. Bring out your device's musical potential with this mod, feel the bass hear and enjoy the crystal clear playback. You will hear sounds you have never heard before with this mod, even with those stock Samsung earbuds.

Users reporting to much bass in very few phone speakers? Use a bass reducer EQ or (and) turn down the volume... Modded xLoud gets excited.. SORRY!
Use an External DAC or Amplifier to get bass driven quality sound - Very few devices even with this mod may not function as the description without one.

What's in this both these mods?

- Premium bass, with modified Beats Audio. Finally get clearer, lower and more exciting bass responses without compromising mids, or highs.
- True quality sound and amazing breathtaking highs, with PureAudio by Jeeko
- PureAudio Engine acts as a sound layer, and includes features like no more track noise (with bad headphones), and allows scaling and makes music sound more exciting and brings out all instruments when possible.

- Parts Of AwesomeBeats (Thanks ...Awesome...!)implemented so you can not only get better bass but every instrument sounds just ...Awesome...!
-Increased soundstage, thanks to both PureAudio and AwesomeBeats.
-Instruments like guitars and drums sound life-like.
- Slightly increased volume levels, through out system.
- Device Speaker recreates more realistic sound, with better lows.
- Voice, Skype and other voice activity sounds like someone is really there.
- Increased vocal soundstage.
- Sony Clearaudio+, Clearphase (only in studio), and xLoud for superior clarity and speaker maturity.
-Luxurious sound, playing at 44100khz in 24bit
-eXtraBassLibs (only in ExtraBass) to give more prominent bass than Studio without distortion

Brief Description of what mod does:

eXtremeBeats™ Studio and eXtraBass is a sound mod, infused with mods like PureAudio, AwesomeBeats, and BeatsAudio. This mod will give you clearer and in general more bassier sound where possible. You'll also hear many sounds you may have never heard in a android phone/tablet before. But i suggest some decent headphones to really enjoy this mod, but even with stock headphones you will have a great listening in experience.

What makes eXtremeBeats™ eXtraBass different from eXtremeBeats™ Studio?

eXtremeBeats™ eXtraBass is uniquely different from eXtremeBeats™ Studio in it's sense of handling bass. eXtremeBeats™ eXtraBass allows a softer, yet advanced filter for passive bass. However, most true Audiophiles will probably choose to use eXtremeBeats™ Studio, it creates a more truer sound, that the artist " Really Intended". eXtremeBeats™ eXtra Bass gives a stronger bass response and sometimes with the right EQ setting the bass can get very, very prominent but somehow still doesn't manage to distort. All up if your the strong and can handle the true power bass get eXtremeBeats™ eXtraBass (and use my EQ BASS HEAD), if you want true to the beat music playback I strongly suggest you getting eXtremeBeats™ Studio (and using Clearly-unique EQ when it is out).

Want to get the best out of this MOD? Then i defiantly suggest using a Equalizer app. Many audiophiles complain about EQ's, and how they lower quality and make things distorted. Well, this is true in some scenarios, but if you set the right setting with eXtremeBeats™ you might just beg to differ. Here is some of my favorite EQ settings to use with eXtremeBeats™ (I highly suggest Viper4Android or DSP manager as your EQ and Viper4Android settings will be posted a bit later and please only use these settings for headphones or speakers,but avoid using these eq settings on your phone speaker as the eXtremeBeats™ can handle EQ throught your phones speaker):

Our Viper4Android presets! Drop these in your viper4android "Profile" folder, or make a folder in your viper4android file called exactly "Profile".(please always use the latest version) and please only use these settings for your headphone or 3.5mm speakers output. Ultimately you can use our speaker compensation presets if your speaker is too bassy, or just sounds as manly as a cat.

Download all our presets here

External DSP/EQ
eXtremeBeats™ Perfection: 20-36HZ +3.5, 60HZ 4.5, 100HZ +5.0, 219HZ +3.5, 438HZ +1.5, 875HZ +1.0, 2K 3.5, 4K 4.5, 7K +5.0, 12-14KHZ +3.5
This EQ setting is for those who like to hear everything that music has to offer and make it more exciting. It enhances bass, but will not distort it. This also keeps the vocals crisper, and your highs sound realistic.

eXtremeBeats™ BassHead: 20-36HZ +4.0, 60HZ +6.0, 100HZ +7.0, 219HZ +3.0HZ, 438HZ -1.5, 875HZ -2.5, 2K +0.5, 4K +2.0, 7K +2.5, 12-14KHZ +0.5
This EQ setting is for absolute bass heads. OK, nuff' said.

How to install?

Copy Mod to SD card
Mount System
Mount Data
Flash Mod
Clear Cache and Davlik (Always a good practice, in-case of a system conflict with another mod/app)
Reboot... And Pop on some of your deadly BEATZZZ!

What I Plan for the future:
Infuse this mod with:

Indicates accomplished ✓

An app that handles parts of the mods...
Create 2 Versions - eXtremeBeats™ Studio and eXtremeBeats Extra Bass✓
-Soundalive
-More advanced ALSA
-Clearaudio+
-Clearphase
-Modded xLoud (so it doesn't break speakers)

Update Log:
0.9.0 Beta

0.9.9 Beta
-Removed Noozy and Noozoxide after users reported that Noozoxide would no longer work correctly with most devices/DAC's
- set 44100KHZ @ 24bit as defult
-clearaudio, clearphase, xLoud
-HTC Beats Audio Enabled
-HTC Beats Audio Files
-HQ Rendering all the time
-Increased dynamics system wide

Warning:This mod is still being tested by me, and should work on most devices. If your phone, SD card, speakers, headphones or any equipment breaks i will not be held responsible for any damages, as always flash at your own risk. By installing this mod you agree to that and also please do not ask for a undo zip, make a NAND before installing. Also if you wish to use this mod in your ROM, you can but leave appropriate credits and a link back to this mod - no need to contact me.

People I'd like to thanks:

...Awesome... For parts if his audio mod
Jeeko For Parts of his audio mod
My parents For paying for my internet, and keeping a roof over my head
My brother - the tester
XDA Community for their well nutured attitude
XDA For this thread
2Shared and Google for File Hosting

* I removed the sound eq apps and noozy music player, but the system files still remain. Download and install you favorite EQ and music player app sorry if it's incompatible with this mod! I prefer to use for equalization Viper4Android (viper4Android is not my app, all credit to Zhuhang!)

Compatibility List:

! YOU WILL NEED AT LEAST 8MB OF SYSTEM SPACE TO INSTALL !

Working:

Nexus 7 2013 FLO
Huawei Ascend Y201
Galaxy Ace S5830
Galaxy Mini Jena
Samsung Galaxy S3
Nexus 5
Moto X
Xperia Arc (however, sound effects app force close)
Xperia Play
Not working:

Unfortunately Galaxy Y Duos on stock Gingerbread Viper4Android will not work

Remember don't just say thanks, give me a thanks! Please report back to me if it worked on your device or if it didn't. AND PLEASE,PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ENJOYED THIS THANKS!

Okay, enough blabbering give me the download link!

Beta Versions

v0.9.0 Beta (OLDEST) DOWNLOAD

v0.9.9 Studio (OLDER) Beta DOWNLOAD

Official Releases

v1.0.0 Studio (Newwest) - Download

v1.0.0 eXtremeBass (Newwest) - Download

Another download server for all the Official Releases Download Folder or
Having 2shared problems? Or just prefer google drive? Here you go!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other works:

Beats Audio Rom Y201
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Applicare Studios For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

777eagle777
Old
Thanks Meter 2
This my first message on a site and I Russian, but I couldn't but write.
It is the best sound mod from all that I saw, and I shoveled much.
For information I use sgs3 an insertion of resurrectionremix Android 4.4.2 and it lifted phone on new level!
The scene is probed on the meters, all musical instruments on a place and the bass, my God what bass.
I look forward your new works!
also I will write responses on everyone!

PS. forgive for my English.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 777eagle777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

killoid
Old
Thanks Meter 216
@XxAuzzi3L3g3ndx this mod conflicts with viper4android. also the files in init.d folder are not properly permissioned. flashed on my galaxy y duos,stock gb.
Quote:
"I've never actually seen a mongoose or an antelope. My zoology may be inaccurate!"
My Thread:
[INDEX][XPOSED]List of Xposed Modules for Android 2.3.x

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
Rom: Stock GB 2.3.6
Kernel: Kuro's Kernel

Nokia X2-00

Applicare Studios
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Talking Okay, sorry ill fix it a.s.a.p

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid View Post
@XxAuzzi3L3g3ndx this mod conflicts with viper4android. also the files in init.d folder are not properly permissioned. flashed on my galaxy y duos,stock gb.
Thanks for this valuable info, I will fix as soon as I have time on my hand. I think I know what went wrong there. As for the conflicts with viper4android, i have not experience noun, yet. Maybe it only conflicts in gingerbread ill try and fix a.s.a.p thanks man
The Following User Says Thank You to Applicare Studios For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

killoid
Old
Thanks Meter 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAuzzi3L3g3ndx View Post
Thanks for this valuable info, I will fix as soon as I have time on my hand. I think I know what went wrong there. As for the conflicts with viper4android, i have not experience noun, yet. Maybe it only conflicts in gingerbread ill try and fix a.s.a.p thanks man
well, thanks for your concern. hope we will get a stable release soon. keep up the good work.
Quote:
"I've never actually seen a mongoose or an antelope. My zoology may be inaccurate!"
My Thread:
[INDEX][XPOSED]List of Xposed Modules for Android 2.3.x

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
Rom: Stock GB 2.3.6
Kernel: Kuro's Kernel

Nokia X2-00

Applicare Studios
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Default Haha, Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid View Post
well, thanks for your concern. hope we will get a stable release soon. keep up the good work.
Haha, thanks dude. So, you are a DJ?

mrjoy
Old
Thanks Meter 51
how to uninstall this mod?

Applicare Studios
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Default sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy View Post
how to uninstall this mod?
Cant be removed, just flash your rom back again.

Sorry, may we ask why you want to get rid of this mod?

Applicare Studios
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Red face Hey, Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777eagle777 View Post
This my first message on a site and I Russian, but I couldn't but write.
It is the best sound mod from all that I saw, and I shoveled much.
For information I use sgs3 an insertion of resurrectionremix Android 4.4.2 and it lifted phone on new level!
The scene is probed on the meters, all musical instruments on a place and the bass, my God what bass.
I look forward your new works!
also I will write responses on everyone!

PS. forgive for my English.
Your English is fine :P very understandable. Thanks for your comment. The mod is still in Beta Stages, but sooner or later ill upload the official. I am still testing this on several devices, music players and devices. Homework is putting me behind a lot. Thanks! Stay tuned!

If you like lots of bass, wait for the eXtraBass series!

anhsmile
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Link is not work
You can upload on d-host or difference host

Sent from my Optimus One using Tapatalk
Tags
audio mod, bass boost, beats audio, extreme beats™, music mod