5,600,919 Members 42,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flashed kernel to system

Tip us?

mclightning
Old
(Last edited by mclightning; 6th February 2014 at 01:11 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Angry Flashed kernel to system

Hi everybody,

Total xperia noob here,

I just did something terribly wrong, clicked "Select system to Flash" selected DormLord.img kernel.

Now my xperia z1 gets stuck at sony logo... I'm able to boot into fastboot mode, led turns blue and I see device connected on FlashTool but I dont know how to revert what I did.

I didnt even backup TA partition prior to unlocking bootloader. Please help, I dont want to mess up things more.

Thanks

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Flash Stock FTF via Flashtool in Flashmode. You can use also PC Companion to repire your phone but with Unlocked Bootloader I don't know if it will work.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

mclightning
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Flash Stock FTF via Flashtool in Flashmode. You can use also PC Companion to repire your phone but with Unlocked Bootloader I don't know if it will work.
Both PC Companion and Mac Bridge for Sony reports modified firmware thus not allowing repair/update.

Is there any roms that can be flashed with flashtool?
The Following User Says Thank You to mclightning For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclightning View Post
Both PC Companion and Mac Bridge for Sony reports modified firmware thus not allowing repair/update.
yep, I was worry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclightning View Post
Is there any roms that can be flashed with flashtool?
Of curse, all what you want is here for your model: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2469191
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mclightning
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thank you.
reflashing ftf fixed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mclightning For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Don't forget to click it.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]