Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help Htc One stuck on HTC white screen.(Bricked)

OP lilfil3

9th February 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Frankfort
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
I tried rooting my brothers phone (htc one) and I got an error when I tried to flash a cyanogenmod rom. I found a video on youtube that told me to edit something in it which i proceeded to do. Then i rebooted. The phone was black and i could only get into recovery mode. It wouldn't turn on. So then I cleared some stuff and not there are like no options in recovery mode. All that is on the screen is a white screen with the HTC letters. Please help!!!!!!!!
9th February 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 324

1,444 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfil3

I tried rooting my brothers phone (htc one) and I got an error when I tried to flash a cyanogenmod rom. I found a video on youtube that told me to edit something in it which i proceeded to do. Then i rebooted. The phone was black and i could only get into recovery mode. It wouldn't turn on. So then I cleared some stuff and not there are like no options in recovery mode. All that is on the screen is a white screen with the HTC letters. Please help!!!!!!!!

what did you edit and what did you clean out??
9th February 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Frankfort
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1960

what did you edit and what did you clean out??

I formated the system, cache, data, firmware/mdm, firmware/q6, data and /data/media.
I changed updater-script to a txt file then deleted something from there. This is what a guy told me to do on youtube and when i changed it back and flashed the rom it got messed up. Then i cleared everything.
9th February 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 436

1,792 posts
Follow the guide above to load a rom on your device.
9th February 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 147

456 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfil3

you may follow this guide here:

[GUIDE][FIX] Solve Bootloops and no OS on phone!

This should help you. If you still have questions, I'll support you there, in this thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread