FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Are they similar? Optimus g looks better but the all glass body scares me. Both similar prices and specs. What you guys think?

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2014, 09:22 AM |#2  
dante501's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barron
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Not even a comparison. Lg G has way better specs. Well quad core processor and slightly better resolution screen that what the lg g has. Quadcore over dual core is a no brainer.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dante501 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 09:58 AM |#3  
jmindset's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante501

Not even a comparison. Lg G has way better specs. Well quad core processor and slightly better resolution screen that what the lg g has. Quadcore over dual core is a no brainer.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

But is the G really as delicate as some say?

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2014, 10:54 AM |#4  
dante501's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barron
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmindset

But is the G really as delicate as some say?

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app

Delicate about what?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante501

Delicate about what?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Well u mean because of the glass back
U can get a case or really just don't drop ur phone. Mine isn't cracked or anything.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
13th February 2014, 01:42 PM |#5  
jmindset's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante501

Delicate about what?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------



Well u mean because of the glass back
U can get a case or really just don't drop ur phone. Mine isn't cracked or anything.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

I read that the cases make more heat.

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2014, 01:58 PM |#6  
dante501's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barron
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
I use a case and have no issues with it. And pretty much every phone is gonna get hot if you play games specially over a longer time. Really depends on what u do with the phone.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dante501 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 02:36 PM |#7  
jmindset's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante501

I use a case and have no issues with it. And pretty much every phone is gonna get hot if you play games specially over a longer time. Really depends on what u do with the phone.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

What kind of case do you recommend? Tpu or full body case, silicone or rubber?

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2014, 06:37 PM |#8  
dante501's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barron
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmindset

What kind of case do you recommend? Tpu or full body case, silicone or rubber?

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app

I have this one http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=290850550792

And this one http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=380638855892

And the incipio dual case and the bodyglove blue silver case.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dante501 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 06:41 PM |#9  
jmindset's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante501

I have this one http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=290850550792

And this one http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=380638855892

And the incipio dual case and the bodyglove blue silver case.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

I'm going to buy the at&t version. Are these cases for that one?

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2014, 06:42 PM |#10  
dante501's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barron
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Yes they are for the att version. Sadly cases for the att version are limited.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dante501 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes