[Q] Why my Note 3 camera so so bad?

OP sakura masaki

13th February 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 18

36 posts
More
Ok so one of the main reason im buying the Note 3 is the "camera quality" after read all the comments of how good the note 3 camera is but for some reason the camera isnt as good as i expected , my mum s3 camera even better than mine! all the picture i takes look really grainy and almost as if it has a filters applied to it make it look like brushstrokes. i wonder if anyone on the same boat and how can i solve this ? flashing difference firmware ?
The Following User Says Thank You to sakura masaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 431

1,048 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura masaki

Ok so one of the main reason im buying the Note 3 is the "camera quality" after read all the comments of how good the note 3 camera is but for some reason the camera isnt as good as i expected , my mum s3 camera even better than mine! all the picture i takes look really grainy and almost as if it has a filters applied to it make it look like brushstrokes. i wonder if anyone on the same boat and how can i solve this ? flashing difference firmware ?

Make sure there is a protection plastic film u have removed from camera lense.
13th February 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 18

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomadia

Make sure there is a protection plastic film u have removed from camera lense.

yeal i did remove it but still the same! really sad since i love my Note 3 this is like my 1st Android phone but the camera really downside
13th February 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 7

31 posts
Maybe try another camera app from the playstore to rule out it's a hardware problem?
13th February 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 7

38 posts
Disable the "intelligent stabilsation" feature and/or try a different app. Usually Camera FV-5 works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Estoroth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread