5,593,587 Members 38,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How much effective this post?
bad 0 0%
good 0 0%
better 1 25.00%
best 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Solutions for Lost IMEI and Wifi [NVRAM WARNING: ERR 0x10]

Tip us?

rohitjaiswal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 Solutions for Lost IMEI and Wifi [NVRAM WARNING: ERR 0x10]

Hello Members , I would like to help them those facing problems in lost of imei number and wifi nvram error.
This is a permanent solution as per as i know. So lets begin with the solution and procedure to fix the problems

Step 1: Use Any Application for backup your sms,calls log and contacts. Save the backups files in your computer.

Step 2: Open Your Phone's case and remove the battery and check out the two imei numbers , write it down some where .
Put Back the Battery and Close the Back Case.

Step 3: Download The Phone Driver and Install it on your computer (Only on Windows XP SP3 , Windows 7 and 8) .

Step 4: Switch On your phone and connect with your computer through data cable and check the drivers are working or not. if not then
re install the proper drivers.

Step 5: Download The Stock Rom of Your Phone and Extract it to a New Folder named as STOCK.

Step 6: Download SP Tools and Extract It into a New Folder named as FLASH then Open that folder and run "Flash_tool.exe" .

Step 7: Click on the Scatter-Loading button in the SP Tools Window , It will Open a window which is use for browse the scatter file. So Open
your downloaded stock rom folder and open the folder, select "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc" and click on Open button.

Step 8: Now you can see a list of files created in the SP Tools. Click "Format" on the top of the window , a new window will be open ask you
"Format Option" , Choose "Format Whole Flash" then Click on OK button. It will be format everything in the phone.

Step 9: Disconnect the phone from computer and again reconnect it. wait for 1 minute and Click on "Download" button , Wait for few seconds,
your phone will detected by sp tools and start flashing the stock rom.once the flashing done successfully you will get green color
button display then disconnect your phone from computer and switch it "ON". it will take some time to get your screen.

Step 10: (For WIFI ERROR ONLY ) Go to wifi through settings, Click on left button of touch , you get three options. select "Advanced" . Now You can see your wifi
MAC address. Please Write it down that address in a notes.

Step 11: Download SN_Write_Station_Tool and install this application. Run this application.

Step 12: Select "File" Option in this Menu. Then Select Modem Database , It will ask you to select modem database file , you have to open
your downloaded stock rom folder and select

"BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1248_ MD_WG_MP_V6_P18" .

Step 13: Select "File" Option in this Menu. Then Select AP Database , It will ask you to select AP database file , you have to open
your downloaded stock rom folder and select "APDB_MT6589_S01_MAIN2.1_W10.24" .

Step 14: (FOR IMEI ) Now go to "Function Select" selection of sn_write_station. Choose "Write IMEI" then Choose " SmartPhone" in next
Box. Choose "META MODE" in MODE Select. On Right side , Select "Dual IMEI", At Bottom select " Com Port".

Step 15: Connect your phone with computer . After performing all these steps , Click on "START" Button at the bottom of the application. One pop up box
will ask you to enter the two imei numbers then you have to enter the correct imei numbers as you have taken from phone's back side.
After entering the imei number switch off your phone while connected to the computer and click OK on the popup imei box. Then
your entered imei number will be save to your phone and confirmation message will be display in the application window. Restart
your phone and you will see the network has been shown at the top.

Step 16: (For Wifi Nvram ERROR) Select "Write WIFI Mac address" from Function Select" and Select "SP NVRAM to File" in MAC Address
Option. Click On START button , a pop up box ask you to enter the wifi mac address then you have to enter your wifi mac address
which you have taken from advanced wifi settings.
When you are ready to write the mac address then you have to connect your phone with computer and switch off it. The confirmation message will be display in the application that you have saved the
MAC address Successfully. Please disconnect your phone from computer and switch on it and there will be no error in your phone.

I have spend alot my time to check everything and make it clear to write all the process step wise. if it helps you then click on thanks button.

Download Links:
1. STOCK ROM A117 VERSION 2 https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B0_Iw...xport=download
2. SN_WRITE_STATION https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0_I...bE0/edit?pli=1
3. Drivers ( Attached )
4. SP Tools ( Attached )
5. AP & MODEM File ( Attached )
Attached Files
File Type: 7z SP Flash Tool v3.1304.0.119.7z - [Click for QR Code] (3.10 MB, 107 views)
File Type: zip ap&modem.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.29 MB, 285 views)
File Type: 7z MT6589 USB VCOM drivers.7z - [Click for QR Code] (266.2 KB, 144 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rohitjaiswal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rohitjaiswal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitjaiswal View Post
Hello Members , I would like to help them those facing problems in lost of imei number and wifi nvram error.
This is a permanent solution as per as i know. So lets begin with the solution and procedure to fix the problems

Step 1: Use Any Application for backup your sms,calls log and contacts. Save the backups files in your computer.

Step 2: Open Your Phone's case and remove the battery and check out the two imei numbers , write it down some where .
Put Back the Battery and Close the Back Case.

Step 3: Download The Phone Driver and Install it on your computer (Only on Windows XP SP3 , Windows 7 and 8) .

Step 4: Switch On your phone and connect with your computer through data cable and check the drivers are working or not. if not then
re install the proper drivers.

Step 5: Download The Stock Rom of Your Phone and Extract it to a New Folder named as STOCK.

Step 6: Download SP Tools and Extract It into a New Folder named as FLASH then Open that folder and run "Flash_tool.exe" .

Step 7: Click on the Scatter-Loading button in the SP Tools Window , It will Open a window which is use for browse the scatter file. So Open
your downloaded stock rom folder and open the folder, select "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc" and click on Open button.

Step 8: Now you can see a list of files created in the SP Tools. Click "Format" on the top of the window , a new window will be open ask you
"Format Option" , Choose "Format Whole Flash" then Click on OK button. It will be format everything in the phone.

Step 9: Disconnect the phone from computer and again reconnect it. wait for 1 minute and Click on "Download" button , Wait for few seconds,
your phone will detected by sp tools and start flashing the stock rom.once the flashing done successfully you will get green color
button display then disconnect your phone from computer and switch it "ON". it will take some time to get your screen.

Step 10: (For WIFI ERROR ONLY ) Go to wifi through settings, Click on left button of touch , you get three options. select "Advanced" . Now You can see your wifi
MAC address. Please Write it down that address in a notes.

Step 11: Download SN_Write_Station_Tool and install this application. Run this application.

Step 12: Select "File" Option in this Menu. Then Select Modem Database , It will ask you to select modem database file , you have to open
your downloaded stock rom folder and select

"BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1248_ MD_WG_MP_V6_P18" .

Step 13: Select "File" Option in this Menu. Then Select AP Database , It will ask you to select AP database file , you have to open
your downloaded stock rom folder and select "APDB_MT6589_S01_MAIN2.1_W10.24" .

Step 14: (FOR IMEI ) Now go to "Function Select" selection of sn_write_station. Choose "Write IMEI" then Choose " SmartPhone" in next
Box. Choose "META MODE" in MODE Select. On Right side , Select "Dual IMEI", At Bottom select " Com Port".

Step 15: Connect your phone with computer . After performing all these steps , Click on "START" Button at the bottom of the application. One pop up box
will ask you to enter the two imei numbers then you have to enter the correct imei numbers as you have taken from phone's back side.
After entering the imei number switch off your phone while connected to the computer and click OK on the popup imei box. Then
your entered imei number will be save to your phone and confirmation message will be display in the application window. Restart
your phone and you will see the network has been shown at the top.

Step 16: (For Wifi Nvram ERROR) Select "Write WIFI Mac address" from Function Select" and Select "SP NVRAM to File" in MAC Address
Option. Click On START button , a pop up box ask you to enter the wifi mac address then you have to enter your wifi mac address
which you have taken from advanced wifi settings.
When you are ready to write the mac address then you have to connect your phone with computer and switch off it. The confirmation message will be display in the application that you have saved the
MAC address Successfully. Please disconnect your phone from computer and switch on it and there will be no error in your phone.

I have spend alot my time to check everything and make it clear to write all the process step wise. if it helps you then click on thanks button.

Download Links:
1. STOCK ROM A117 VERSION 2 https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B0_Iw...xport=download
2. SN_WRITE_STATION https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0_I...bE0/edit?pli=1
3. Drivers ( Attached )
4. SP Tools ( Attached )
5. AP & MODEM File ( Attached )
you can also use A110 Drivers for this phone

1. Windows XP SP3, WINDOWS 7 and 8 32bits https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0_I...UkU/edit?pli=1

2. WINDOWS 7 and 8 64bits https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0_...it?usp=sharing

AnilLonely
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up Thanks for helping.

This is what i was searching for. I had an issue with My IMEI and got it resolved with your help. thanks a lot bro. would be better if you place some screenshots on how to install MTK drivers in win7. Because if we try installing them using .inf file by ri8 clicking and clicking on INSTALL we cannotget those. I had to check youtube again for getting them installed.

rohitjaiswal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Default I will help you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnilLonely View Post
This is what i was searching for. I had an issue with My IMEI and got it resolved with your help. thanks a lot bro. would be better if you place some screenshots on how to install MTK drivers in win7. Because if we try installing them using .inf file by ri8 clicking and clicking on INSTALL we cannotget those. I had to check youtube again for getting them installed.
I have added A110 Drivers. it's setup file so u will be no more problems to install the drivers. during installations a pop up windows will ask u to instal the driver or not. you have to select ok . it may ask you 3 to 5 times to select ok. so click ok whenever it ask you to do.

cmahendra
Old
Thanks Meter 3097
+1 @rohitjaiswal
My GOD! This is so great post for A117, but I dont know why this is posted outside the community forum of A117. I have requested moderators to move in A117 sub-forums
http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...us/development
Thanks to you pal.
Its my "WIN" & Revenging me will just prove you loser.
List of all Roms for A116 & A117
SLD-ULTIMATE, BUGLESS Micromax A116 and A117 ROM
My son Antariksh's (16yrs) Lite+Fast SuperLuminaL LG L9
DAD-SON Rockon XDA
>FLASH LG PHONE (OFFLINE FIX METHOD)
>KDZ EXTRACTION TOOL
>FASTER Root L9 on Unlocked BL
>GUIDE2ROOT L9 with Lelus method Locked BL
>Collection LG L9 ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL
>My P765 on V20D HK with India BB
>L9 CWM Backup
Hit thanks if liked

rohitjaiswal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Thanks for your compliments

I am new in xda forum. Please share your works ....

MikelFuchs
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitjaiswal View Post

This is a permanent solution as per as i know.
This is one of the best described instructions for lost IMEI.
I managed to permanently restore my IMEIs on my Xiaomi Redmi (having MTK 6589T) with SN_Write_Station_Tool, that means also after a facory reset I do not get "Invalid IMEI" again.

But so far I was not successful to restore my WIFI MAC address (and my Bluetooth address) permanently so that it will also remain after a factory reset, instead I keep on getting "NVRAM WARNING: ERR 0x.." after full wipe (after using SN_Write_Station_Tool and booting everything is fine).

@rohitjaiswal: Did you try a factory reset after applying your proposed procedure and is the NVRAM warning still gone?
Xiaomi MI-2 - MIUI 4.1.10 // Xiaomi HongMi WCDMA - MIUI JHBCNAL5.0 // Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
- TechnoDuos V1.6.1

rohitjaiswal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Just format ur phone and disconnect from pc. Wait for a while and again connect to pc . now select download option and wait for successful message. Dont turn on ur phone. Close sp tools and open sn tools and follow wifi solution and after that disconnect from pc and turn on ur phone. Thats it.

Sent from my Micromax A117 using xda app-developers app
Tags
imei, nvram, nvram error, wifi