Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

Any fun for MK7 bootloader? :/

OP ozzyGEEK

14th February 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
I just got my s4 not doing much research... just to come to know that I won't be able to install 4.4.2 play edition.. or any kit kat at all.. is there any fun stuff for me to do with just root?
:/ I been searching but I thought I'd ask.. Please somebody help..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th February 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #2  
holla420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,153
 
3,108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyGEEK

I just got my s4 not doing much research... just to come to know that I won't be able to install 4.4.2 play edition.. or any kit kat at all.. is there any fun stuff for me to do with just root?
:/ I been searching but I thought I'd ask.. Please somebody help..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

There's a lot of fun stuff u can do. U can install safestrap and flash safestrap ROMS,mods, and etc.

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk
14th February 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
What ROM that is safestrap compatible would you recommend? Preferably a kitkat ROM if at all possible? Thank you so much for taking your time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th February 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #4  
ericerk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
864 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyGEEK

What ROM that is safestrap compatible would you recommend? Preferably a kitkat ROM if at all possible? Thank you so much for taking your time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

They're all crappy touchwiz, there's no luck.
16th February 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #5  
holla420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,153
 
3,108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
There r no kit kat ROM for us ATM. Only tw ROMS. There not all crappy. Now if ur not a tw fan then u might dislike I love hyperdrive

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #6  
Surge1223's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Iowa
Thanks Meter: 4,115
 
1,765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
I maybe a bit naive but whats MK7?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Surge1223 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #7  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,440
 
3,333 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge1223

I maybe a bit naive but whats MK7?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Come on Surge... MK7 is the lollipop 4.5 bootloader.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank