Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 42,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.3]album bravian engine 2 fix

Tip us?
 
jancsessz
Old
(Last edited by jancsessz; 14th February 2014 at 09:03 PM.)
#1  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 535
Posts: 443
Join Date: Aug 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [4.3]album bravian engine 2 fix

Requied:
Root and root explorer or es file explorer...
Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnk6spo69qvb4k5/be_album

Copy to system set premissoin:
XX
X
X
Move to system/etc/be_album
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jancsessz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jakoba-1995
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Buitenpost

 
DONATE TO ME
Does this enable be2 for unlocked biotloader?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
smogf
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 311
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Slubice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jancsessz View Post
Requied:
Root and root explorer or es file explorer...
Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ysz27boo6x4lyrz/be2_album

Copy to system set premissoin:
XXX
X
X
Move to system/etc/be2_album
I think permission should be rw-r--r-- like for other files.
XX
X
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoba-1995 View Post
Does this enable be2 for unlocked biotloader?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No.
Nothing in my life can scare me, I have children.
 
Patrol619
Old
#4  
Patrol619's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 242
Posts: 620
Join Date: Mar 2012
Doesn't work for me. Even after renaming it to "be_album".
Nokia 3510i --> Sony Ericsson K300i --> Sony Ericsson W200i --> Sony Ericsson W610i --> LG KU990i Viewty --> Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 --> Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman --> Sony Xperia sola --> Sony Xperia SP

 
stayawake
Old
#5  
stayawake's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 42
Join Date: May 2012
Nope.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
 
zacksupreme
Old
(Last edited by zacksupreme; 14th February 2014 at 11:20 PM.)
#6  
zacksupreme's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Garut
Make sure you are rooted, in locked bootloader and TA partition restored.

It works flawlessly for me.

Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app
 
Patrol619
Old
#7  
Patrol619's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 242
Posts: 620
Join Date: Mar 2012
I am rooted, on locked bootloader and TA partition restored. And it doesn't work. Beside, there is be_movie already, so why should it be called "be2_album"?

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Nokia 3510i --> Sony Ericsson K300i --> Sony Ericsson W200i --> Sony Ericsson W610i --> LG KU990i Viewty --> Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 --> Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman --> Sony Xperia sola --> Sony Xperia SP

 
zacksupreme
Old
#8  
zacksupreme's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Garut
Here what i've done:

- on 4.3 firmware (flashed using flashtool)
- unlock bootloader
- flash doomlord kernel to gain root and CWM
- flash superSU.zip
- flash 4.3 once again with system excluced (maybe here is the important step)
- restore TA
- push be2_album to system/etc and set permission ( i dont know it should be called be2 album coz i just pulled it from my 4.1.2 firmware and it just works like a charm)

Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zacksupreme For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Levered
Old
#9  
Levered's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1577
Posts: 1,617
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Malaysia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacksupreme View Post
Here what i've done:

- on 4.3 firmware (flashed using flashtool)
- unlock bootloader
- flash doomlord kernel to gain root and CWM
- flash superSU.zip
- flash 4.3 once again with system excluced (maybe here is the important step)
- restore TA
- push be2_album to system/etc and set permission ( i dont know it should be called be2 album coz i just pulled it from my 4.1.2 firmware and it just works like a charm)

Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app
can you upload screenshot if you've done to get this work...

 
zacksupreme
Old
#10  
zacksupreme's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Garut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levered View Post
can you upload screenshot if you've done to get this work...
With BE2
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392443813494.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	2580300

Without BE2
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392443837529.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	2580301

Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to zacksupreme For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes