FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

I just got my brand new LG G Pad 8.3 a few hours ago and I started to try it out. When I installed and started a game, the tablet just shown a lots of horizontal white stripes on the whole of the display equidistantly. I immediately exit the game and I've noticed that the stripes are still shown. I restarted the device and the stripes are still shown on the boot logo as well. After that I did a "Factory data reset" but nothing happened.

These may helps:
- When I started the game, the battery percentage was around 12 and it was plugged in. When I done the game it was 8%
- The game was Real Racing 3
- The phone in brand new, I didn't root it yet, so it was absolutely factory.

Any idea?
14th February 2014, 11:24 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnmshacker

Hi guys,

I just got my brand new LG G Pad 8.3 a few hours ago and I started to try it out. When I installed and started a game, the tablet just shown a lots of horizontal white stripes on the whole of the display equidistantly. I immediately exit the game and I've noticed that the stripes are still shown. I restarted the device and the stripes are still shown on the boot logo as well. After that I did a "Factory data reset" but nothing happened.

These may helps:
- When I started the game, the battery percentage was around 12 and it was plugged in. When I done the game it was 8%
- The game was Real Racing 3
- The phone in brand new, I didn't root it yet, so it was absolutely factory.

Any idea?

If you still have those stripes in boot logo it is more like a hardware problem not software, ask for replacement while you can.
The Following User Says Thank You to alakiha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alakiha Ad-Free
15th February 2014, 09:27 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alakiha

If you still have those stripes in boot logo it is more like a hardware problem not software, ask for replacement while you can.

Thanks for your answer.

Yeah, I still has them, nothing changed. I've written to the seller but they didn't answer yet (I hope just because of the weekend).

Update: I could replace it, even if they wouldn't really want to reply to my messages. Now works well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
display, fault, stripes, white

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)