Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,020 Members 54,905 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help! Not Recieving any mobile signal!!

Tip us?

jdcotter32
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Help! Not Recieving any mobile signal!!

Hi all,
I'm in a wee bit of trouble...I have the ATT Samsung galaxy s3, running the 1/27 nightly CM. Whenever I tried to update to the latest nightly, I would get an error saying that my bootloader was to old, I was using the I747UCDLK3 version, and i updated to the latest using this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321310 . After flashing, I rebooted and did not get any mobile signal. I did some looking into it and my network is unknown, mobile network type is unknown, service state is out of service, not roaming, mobile network state disconnected, unknown phone number, IMEI and IMEI SV and Baseband version are unkown as well. When i try typing in *#197328640# and *#7284# a message saying "mobile network not avalible" pops up. My sim card is in btw and I am at a loss of what to do. I have already tried reverting back to a previous backup I made, but to no prevail. Please help!!

theramsey3
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcotter32 View Post
Hi all,
I'm in a wee bit of trouble...I have the ATT Samsung galaxy s3, running the 1/27 nightly CM. Whenever I tried to update to the latest nightly, I would get an error saying that my bootloader was to old, I was using the I747UCDLK3 version, and i updated to the latest using this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321310 . After flashing, I rebooted and did not get any mobile signal. I did some looking into it and my network is unknown, mobile network type is unknown, service state is out of service, not roaming, mobile network state disconnected, unknown phone number, IMEI and IMEI SV and Baseband version are unkown as well. When i try typing in *#197328640# and *#7284# a message saying "mobile network not avalible" pops up. My sim card is in btw and I am at a loss of what to do. I have already tried reverting back to a previous backup I made, but to no prevail. Please help!!
You need to flash a modem. (that's your radio/baseband/modem) that should fix all of your problems. Post back and let us know what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to theramsey3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdcotter32
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by theramsey3 View Post
You need to flash a modem. (that's your radio/baseband/modem) that should fix all of your problems. Post back and let us know what happens.

Ok thanks..I'll let you know soon

jdcotter32
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by theramsey3 View Post

YOUR A LIFESAVER!!! Thank you so much!

theramsey3
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcotter32 View Post
YOUR A LIFESAVER!!! Thank you so much!
It's no problem, I had to learn that one the hard way. Glad to help and happy flashing.