FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Note 3 s-pen size same as 10.1 ?

16th February 2014, 03:38 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Ive been looking for an extra S-pen to do the "pilot g-2" pen-holder mod to make writing easier,
and it seems like note 3 s-pen replacements are half the price of the note 10.1 2014 s-pens.

Do both pens share the same dimensions?
16th February 2014, 05:33 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalform

Ive been looking for an extra S-pen to do the "pilot g-2" pen-holder mod to make writing easier,
and it seems like note 3 s-pen replacements are half the price of the note 10.1 2014 s-pens.

Do both pens share the same dimensions?

I believe they are a bit shorter

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisNee1988 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 12:26 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
The Note 3 S - Pen is shorter, if you need a thicker more ergonomically comfortable S - Pen, I suggest you get the Samsung Enhanced S - Pen with eraser.

http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/...b/IMG-0278.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigcountryed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 08:19 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountryed

The Note 3 S - Pen is shorter, if you need a thicker more ergonomically comfortable S - Pen, I suggest you get the Samsung Enhanced S - Pen with eraser.

http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/...b/IMG-0278.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

As long as you don't mind an offset between the end of the pen and where the Note thinks the end of the pen is.
21st February 2014, 12:24 AM |#5  
Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus49

As long as you don't mind an offset between the end of the pen and where the Note thinks the end of the pen is.

No offset trouble with that model.
21st February 2014, 02:23 AM |#6  
4redstars's Avatar
Senior Member
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
And here is a deal for the pen with eraser.

http://www.paydeals.com/dp/B009QW3SGQ#.Uwa4O_ldXXg

Use 10% off Coupon Code PAYDEALS (New Customers only)

This not a referral link or anything, I found it on Dealigg.
27th February 2014, 01:54 AM |#7  
wingdo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note10.1Dude

No offset trouble with that model.

Agreed, I got mine through Amazon and there have been no issues with this stylus, nor the Bamboo Feel for Note v2.
18th February 2014, 11:28 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalform

Ive been looking for an extra S-pen to do the "pilot g-2" pen-holder mod to make writing easier,
and it seems like note 3 s-pen replacements are half the price of the note 10.1 2014 s-pens.

Do both pens share the same dimensions?

The Note 3 stylus is about 1/4 inch shorter and a bit thinner. The Note 3 stylus will go into the Note 10.1 2014 but falls out immediately, and the Note 10.1 stylus won't go into the Note 3 at all.

Sent from my SM-P600 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to gnik luap For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes