Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,431 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Do 64GB micro ad cards work for The RAZR I?

Tip us?
 
dude52
Old
#1  
dude52's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 218
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Do 64GB micro ad cards work for The RAZR I?

I have a 64GB Sandisk Ultra Micro SD XC Class 10 UHS-1, it works on my captivate glide but has anyone tried it on the RAZR yet?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
JB isn't Justin Bieber, it's Jelly Bean
 
dj_mol3y_x8
Old
(Last edited by dj_mol3y_x8; 23rd February 2014 at 12:56 PM.)
#2  
dj_mol3y_x8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 806
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: guildford
.edit.
SIII evolution ics rom for x8
testing build 4 v3 (by dj_mol3y_x8 & rishabh.raj37)
if you like my work please hit the THANKS button!!
 
skupi20
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 190
Join Date: Oct 2008
dj_mol3y_x8 I don't understand for what you are posting worthless answer.

Iam using 64gb card and everything works fine. But you must remember to format card to fat32, cause card is formated with exfat and our android doesn't support this format

Wysyłane z mojego XT890 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to skupi20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Chamelleon
Old
#4  
Chamelleon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 268
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kraków

 
DONATE TO ME
I just format mine directly in phone and works fine. No performance drop after turning to San Disk 64GB SDXC.
Motorola RAZR i - 4.2.1 9.82l-50_SMI-26 Unlocked
Motorola Defy Plus DFP-231 Root - DFP-188, DFP-231, DFP-2311 BL7 Root
 
Pedro Ximmenez
Old
#5  
Pedro Ximmenez's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by skupi20 View Post
dj_mol3y_x8 I don't understand for what you are posting worthless answer.

Iam using 64gb card and everything works fine. But you must remember to format card to fat32, cause card is formated with exfat and our android doesn't support this format

Wysyłane z mojego XT890 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
How is that a worthless answer? The official specifications, motorola.co.uk/Motorola-RAZRi/m-Motorola-RAZR-i.html#specs-gb , only state support of a maximum 32GB microSDHC card. My point is that your mileage may vary in the use of a 64GB SDHC card.

What kind (make & model) of 64GB SDHC card are you using?
 
skupi20
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 190
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Ximmenez View Post
How is that a worthless answer? The official specifications, motorola.co.uk/Motorola-RAZRi/m-Motorola-RAZR-i.html#specs-gb , only state support of a maximum 32GB microSDHC card. My point is that your mileage may vary in the use of a 64GB SDHC card.

What kind (make & model) of 64GB SDHC card are you using?
Cause someone ask for something specific and not "how big card work on our razr i".

My card is 64GB 30MB/s SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10.
 
Andro1dism
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by skupi20 View Post
Cause someone ask for something specific and not "how big card work on our razr i".

My card is 64GB 30MB/s SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10.
YEp, mine too - 64GB SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10, although I do not reach the 30MB.

I wonder if any1 got a 128GB Card working... I never found out any intel on that....
 
dj_mol3y_x8
Old
(Last edited by dj_mol3y_x8; 23rd February 2014 at 12:56 PM.)
#8  
dj_mol3y_x8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 806
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: guildford
.edit.
SIII evolution ics rom for x8
testing build 4 v3 (by dj_mol3y_x8 & rishabh.raj37)
if you like my work please hit the THANKS button!!
 
FourOne82
Old
#9  
FourOne82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 182
Join Date: Jun 2013
Your answer was pointless, just like your begging for thanks in the same post.

And your reaction now is more than childish.
Sry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FourOne82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

But First, Let Me Take a #Selfie

“Today while browsing XDA,I’m going tocheck to seeif my favorite ROM has been updated–but … more

Easily Combine Text and Manage Your Android Clipboard with StuffMerge

Android clipboard management has always been impractical without the … more

Pale Moon Browser Ported to Android

Having a wide choice of third party applications is one of the most beautiful things that Android has to … more