Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [NAE] Stock rom 4.4.2

OP runwithme

16th February 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Sorry folks, I have to put this project on hold for a little while.
Last edited by runwithme; 20th February 2014 at 02:34 AM. Reason: status update
The Following User Says Thank You to runwithme For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #2  
pixelsblur's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
344 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
First.

So wifi will not work even if the nae modem has been flashed?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 07:23 AM   |  #3  
Son Rise's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 464
 
1,382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
2anddd

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

What about twrp

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
16th February 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Michigan
Thanks Meter: 75
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Downloading... looking forward to trying this.
16th February 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #5  
cmonsterf50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 286
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Got it installed. Couldn't get data or wifi to work. Kept getting FCs on some background apps.

Not functional enough for me. Looking forward to some updates to come. Wish I had more time to do some work on this myself.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #6  
asafegous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag south city, ca
Thanks Meter: 89
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Getting closer. At least it boots as far as boot animation. All I need is a twrp nandroid of booting system, and I could of had this, as my Chinese friends say, last year.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
637 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by asafegous

Getting closer. At least it boots as far as boot animation. All I need is a twrp nandroid of booting system, and I could of had this, as my Chinese friends say, last year.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Broken wifi & data & foreclose on background apps as well. Have NAE modem installed already.
The Following User Says Thank You to conflikt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #8  
optimummind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orange, CA
Thanks Meter: 474
 
914 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by conflikt

Broken wifi & data & foreclose on background apps as well. Have NAE modem installed already.

Are you on the Knox-free MF9 bootloader? Not even data works?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
17th February 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Not for Sprint Galaxy S4!!!!
Do not install this on a Sprint Galaxy S4!!!

I made a mistake by trying to do a mod to make my Sprint S4 able to write to the SD card, and ended up having to re-flash Kit-Kat. This installed Kit-Kat NAE, but not English, and certainly not for Sprint variant. This if for international I9505 (or something like that).

Look in the Android Development forum for a the stock rooted Sprint Galaxy S4 NAE 4.4.2 Kit-Kat. I just installed that one with success.
The Following User Says Thank You to needmymorningcoffee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #10  
daniel4653's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,742
 
8,462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by needmymorningcoffee

Do not install this on a Sprint Galaxy S4!!!

I made a mistake by trying to do a mod to make my Sprint S4 able to write to the SD card, and ended up having to re-flash Kit-Kat. This installed Kit-Kat NAE, but not English, and certainly not for Sprint variant. This if for international I9505 (or something like that).

Look in the Android Development forum for a the stock rooted Sprint Galaxy S4 NAE 4.4.2 Kit-Kat. I just installed that one with success.

I'm curious as to how you know that this is for the international and not sprint.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy, nae, rom, sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes