FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Big problem in my xperia sp

17th February 2014, 06:26 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My xperia sp is hanging if i try to use it for 10 or 20 seconds and turning off.I tried to repair it through pc suit and flastool but still this problem exists. where is the problem.is it software or hardware.
17th February 2014, 10:50 AM |#2  
jackaros's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kavala
Thanks Meter: 168
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca.solider

My xperia sp is hanging if i try to use it for 10 or 20 seconds and turning off.I tried to repair it through pc suit and flastool but still this problem exists. where is the problem.is it software or hardware.

If you flashed the original firmware from SUS i dont think there is any change that it is a software thing ..... how about your bootloader status
17th February 2014, 11:07 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackaros

If you flashed the original firmware from SUS i dont think there is any change that it is a software thing ..... how about your bootloader status

Bootloader status is locked
17th February 2014, 11:43 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca.solider

Bootloader status is locked



you can flash with stock CE firmware by flashtool

download it from here http://lnk.downloads.ir/17468496/C53...20CE1.ftf.html

or http://uploadboy.com/lbmn13zv1mt9.html

and try to make wipe partition and delvik after that
17th February 2014, 12:23 PM |#5  
jackaros's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kavala
Thanks Meter: 168
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabea3

and try to make wipe partition and delvik after that

He wont be able since he flased original firmware using SUS he must flash the kernel provided by doomlord to have the ability to clean cache.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackaros For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 12:55 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackaros

He wont be able since he flased original firmware using SUS he must flash the kernel provided by doomlord to have the ability to clean cache.

Thanks for the reply.
How to flash kernel?And what benifits will i get from flashing kernel.
Last edited by Barca.solider; 17th February 2014 at 01:13 PM.
17th February 2014, 02:39 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackaros

He wont be able since he flased original firmware using SUS he must flash the kernel provided by doomlord to have the ability to clean cache.

i have ce stock one with original kernel and i'm able to install cwm maybe because i have unlocked bootloader
17th February 2014, 12:37 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabea3

you can flash with stock CE firmware by flashtool

download it from here http://lnk.downloads.ir/17468496/C53...20CE1.ftf.html

or http://uploadboy.com/lbmn13zv1mt9.html

and try to make wipe partition and delvik after that

How to wipe partition and delvikpls give me some instruction.i am a noob
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes