Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

[Q] S-off HBOOT 1.18

OP santidoo

17th February 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #1  
santidoo's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Hello everyone,

I have HBOOT 1.18.0000 and unlocked bootloader. Now I would like to get the S-Off, but every single tutorial I find is not working for me

Why do I want S-Off?
Simply because I want to lock again the bootloader, and I do not want to see ** RE LOCKED **, I want to have the original ** LOCKED **
If anyone knows any other way the get the LOCKED message instead of RELOCKED, without the s-off, I will be glad to give it a try.

Thanks
18th February 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #2  
mcgi5sr2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 294
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santidoo

Hello everyone,

I have HBOOT 1.18.0000 and unlocked bootloader. Now I would like to get the S-Off, but every single tutorial I find is not working for me

Why do I want S-Off?
Simply because I want to lock again the bootloader, and I do not want to see ** RE LOCKED **, I want to have the original ** LOCKED **
If anyone knows any other way the get the LOCKED message instead of RELOCKED, without the s-off, I will be glad to give it a try.

Thanks

If Your CDMA there is a thread on there board that has a bootloader with it.
18th February 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #3  
santidoo's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgi5sr2

If Your CDMA there is a thread on there board that has a bootloader with it.

Nop, Im GSM. Any idea how to get the s-off?
Anyway, can you point me to the thread? I do not remember any thread about getting "s-off HBOOT 1.18"
18th February 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #4  
mcgi5sr2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 294
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santidoo

Nop, Im GSM. Any idea how to get the s-off?
Anyway, can you point me to the thread? I do not remember any thread about getting "s-off HBOOT 1.18"

I was thinking this one,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321904
could you update your hboot?
18th February 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #5  
santidoo's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgi5sr2

I was thinking this one,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321904
could you update your hboot?

Hmm, yes, I guess I could update the HBOOT. Any helpful thread about how to update it?
I will have a look to the forum/web for it. Thanks anyway
18th February 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #6  
santidoo's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by santidoo

Hmm, yes, I guess I could update the HBOOT. Any helpful thread about how to update it?
I will have a look to the forum/web for it. Thanks anyway

Well, no luck in the search about how to update HBOOT 1.18, which apparently needs to be S-OFF...
So, noone in xda knows how to get s-off with hboot 1.18 in the HTC One V?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
s-off hboot 1.18
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes