Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 44,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to keep device ID always same

Tip us?

toufiq47
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation how to keep device ID always same

Hi,

i flashed my device most frequently, but for that i am in trouble for my office mail client [IBM traveler]. every flash the sever treat my same device as a new device with a new ID. So mail can not be sync and traveler cant get connect with the server.

is there any way that i can keep the android id same ? even i flashed different ROMs ? pls let me know cz i am stuck in same rom for a moment due to this issue

[i.e Device ID: Android_861579df9dca07ca ]

thanks/ toufiq

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2630
I think titanium backup should help in this case.. There has been similar issues for me with mail exchange sync and when I open titanium back on the new rom, it says Id changed and restore to previous and all works fine..
The Following User Says Thank You to nokiamodeln91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

toufiq47
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91 View Post
I think titanium backup should help in this case.. There has been similar issues for me with mail exchange sync and when I open titanium back on the new rom, it says Id changed and restore to previous and all works fine..

hi, still did not checked but thats for the reply. will let you know if titanium backup can solve the problem

toufiq47
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default titanium backup works again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toufiq47 View Post
hi, still did not checked but thats for the reply. will let you know if titanium backup can solve the problem
great this works !! i flashed slimKat and restore data via titanium backup and the IBM note travelers works!!
thanks, great help
Tags
android version, device id, ibm traveler