[Q] Lost 3G on 900mhz band after bootloader unlock

OP Jhonrex

18th February 2014, 03:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

50 posts
I'm from Venezuela, I have an HTC M7 bought one used internationally released version, here in Venezuela there are three operators, movilnet, digitel and movistar, the phone uses 3g in the 3 operators. A few days ago I start to unlock the bootloader and change the recovery installing ClockworkMod, up here all right, install as I say forums and tutorials, restarting the phone all the same, but when looking for networks I listed 3 operators. Movistar 2G and 3G, 2G and 3G movilnet, DIGITEL 2G and 3G does not appear the digitel ..... got lost, Will unlocking bootloader made ​​me lose 3g? and no apn settings or the network just stopped recognizing the cel 3g digitel which is 900 mhz .... I appreciate your help and solution

NOTE: I commented that I install original RUU of m7 u_l and the phone stay as factory, but the 3g on the 900 mhz it is not taking that could have happened to the equipment, if the grab 3g 3 operators?
18th February 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,185

3,077 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonrex

I'm from Venezuela, I have an HTC M7 bought one used internationally released version, here in Venezuela there are three operators, movilnet, digitel and movistar, the phone uses 3g in the 3 operators. A few days ago I start to unlock the bootloader and change the recovery installing ClockworkMod, up here all right, install as I say forums and tutorials, restarting the phone all the same, but when looking for networks I listed 3 operators. Movistar 2G and 3G, 2G and 3G movilnet, DIGITEL 2G and 3G does not appear the digitel ..... got lost, Will unlocking bootloader made ​​me lose 3g? and no apn settings or the network just stopped recognizing the cel 3g digitel which is 900 mhz .... I appreciate your help and solution

NOTE: I commented that I install original RUU of m7 u_l and the phone stay as factory, but the 3g on the 900 mhz it is not taking that could have happened to the equipment, if the grab 3g 3 operators?

Fist dial *#*#4636#*#* to open the test menu of your phone. Select ''phone info'' tab and make sure preferred networkd type is set to ''GMS/WCDMA/LTE auto''. Then check if your apn match your operator information. You can delete and create a new apn if needed.
18th February 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

Fist dial *#*#4636#*#* to open the test menu of your phone. Select ''phone info'' tab and make sure preferred networkd type is set to ''GMS/WCDMA/LTE auto''. Then check if your apn match your operator information. You can delete and create a new apn if needed.

I had already tried that, but still does not work me. What else do you recommend I do?
20th February 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #4  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
let me see
Quote:

I had already tried that, but still does not work me. What else do you recommend I do?

ok let me see i'm from venezuela too and i haven't that problem, i'm s-off, unlocked bootloader, and hboot 1.55, which one is your HTC ONE version? m7_ul or m7_u? u unlocked ur bootloader with htcdev?, do you flash a custom rom?
Last edited by edulaffont; 20th February 2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: missing information
25th February 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edulaffont

ok let me see i'm from venezuela too and i haven't that problem, i'm s-off, unlocked bootloader, and hboot 1.55, which one is your HTC ONE version? m7_ul or m7_u? u unlocked ur bootloader with htcdev?, do you flash a custom rom?

I have the HTC One M7_ul, the bootloader is unlocked (with htc dev) and... Yes... I flash a custom rom
25th February 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #6  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
m7_ul
Quote:

I have the HTC One M7_ul, the bootloader is unlocked (with htc dev) and... Yes... I flash a custom rom

M7_ul is lte versión most probably is that phone is a at&t unlocked versión trust me i'm sure if u bought thru mercadolibre.com and that versión doesn't support 3g/3.5g digitel band with a custom or a stock ROM will be The same, i buyed The m7_u factory unlocked cuz' that
The Following User Says Thank You to edulaffont For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread