FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, i wish to root HTC One on 4.3...i know how to unlock the bootloader, just need to know which trwp to use for it and which SuperSU to use for it? I have twrp_2.6.3.3 and SuperSU_v1.86, are these ok or need to use another one....pls help.
Thanks
18th February 2014, 06:13 PM |#2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,108
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21

Hello, i wish to root HTC One on 4.3...i know how to unlock the bootloader, just need to know which trwp to use for it and which SuperSU to use for it? I have twrp_2.6.3.3 and SuperSU_v1.86, are these ok or need to use another one....pls help.
Thanks

flash latest twrp 2.6.6.3.

enter recovery then exit and you'll be prompted to install root. swipe to root and then download either SuperUser or SuperSU from google play store.
18th February 2014, 06:16 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

flash latest twrp 2.6.6.3.

enter recovery then exit and you'll be prompted to install root. swipe to root and then download either SuperUser or SuperSU from google play store.

I want to use adb to push SuperSU file to device.....can i use v1.86?
18th February 2014, 06:22 PM |#4  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,108
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21

I want to use adb to push SuperSU file to device.....can i use v1.86?

push latest version 1.93 to /sdcard then install from twrp.

edit: use xda link above from nkk71
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2014, 02:17 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

push latest version 1.93 to /sdcard then install from twrp.

edit: use xda link above from nkk71

Can i use 1.93 on HTC One 801e 4.3 also?
19th February 2014, 02:21 PM |#6  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21

Can i use 1.93 on HTC One 801e 4.3 also?

Shouldnt be a problem. M7_U and M7_UL are identical except for missing LTE support/hardware.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2223236
18th February 2014, 06:20 PM |#7  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21

Hello, i wish to root HTC One on 4.3...i know how to unlock the bootloader, just need to know which trwp to use for it and which SuperSU to use for it? I have twrp_2.6.3.3 and SuperSU_v1.86, are these ok or need to use another one....pls help.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

flash latest twrp 2.6.6.3.

enter recovery then exit and you'll be prompted to install root. swipe to root and then download either SuperUser or SuperSU from google play store.

or http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=SuperSU

2nd one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1538053

http://gyazo.com/6e6e0a939a3224f062970be9be01a256

--> CWM / TWRP / MobileODIN installable ZIP: http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes