Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 45,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Whats the easiest way to root a i337 with mk2 4.3?

Tip us?
 
Hodgesdroid
Old
#1  
Hodgesdroid's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Washington Indiana 47501
Default Whats the easiest way to root a i337 with mk2 4.3?

I have a at&t i337 s4 with android 4.3 mk2 & I need to root it so I can get my safestrap going for my custom rom of choice..I lost root & last time I was running 4.2.2 & used kingo root..I tried that today but it was only good up to 4.2.2 not 4.3 from what I gathered..so whats the quickest easiest way for me to root now? I've done some research but found alot of confusing & conflicting results so thought I'd just ask here on xda where I've never been done wrong..thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
 
John The Rhino
Old
#2  
John The Rhino's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 175
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgesdroid View Post
I have a at&t i337 s4 with android 4.3 mk2 & I need to root it so I can get my safestrap going for my custom rom of choice..I lost root & last time I was running 4.2.2 & used kingo root..I tried that today but it was only good up to 4.2.2 not 4.3 from what I gathered..so whats the quickest easiest way for me to root now? I've done some research but found alot of confusing & conflicting results so thought I'd just ask here on xda where I've never been done wrong..thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
Look what I found with a little search...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221

Everything you need all in one package.

Be sure to thank the op of each thread that helps you, hell, why not thank them all?

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to John The Rhino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
toxicpaulution
Old
#3  
toxicpaulution's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 1,812
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lykens

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Rhino View Post
Look what I found with a little search...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221

Everything you need all in one package.

Be sure to thank the op of each thread that helps you, hell, why not thank them all?

Good luck.
what's this "search" thing you speak of? such a foreign concept to everyone apparently.
 
John The Rhino
Old
#4  
John The Rhino's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 175
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicpaulution View Post
what's this "search" thing you speak of? such a foreign concept to everyone apparently.
Certainly seems that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to John The Rhino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jball
Old
#5  
jball's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 695
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Amber
XDA is here to help right ?
We all need to help are selves by reading/searching before posting extra threads about the most simple tasks in the "General Section"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Hodgesdroid
Old
#6  
Hodgesdroid's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Washington Indiana 47501
Already searched..already seen that post..all 32 pages of confusion..guess I will have to move on from xda if its just going to be full of smartass comments instead of real help..thanks for nothing..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Hodgesdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jball
Old
#7  
jball's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 695
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Amber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgesdroid View Post
Already searched..already seen that post..all 32 pages of confusion..guess I will have to move on from xda if its just going to be full of smartass comments instead of real help..thanks for nothing..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
We are trying to push you to do for yourself and learn wile doing so,most of us have been in your position a time or two and have had our uncomprehending questions but pulled through the negative to achieve the goals we want.Saferoot is the option you have with no risks to your phone or computer. Check my profile and see my stupid questions I've had in the past if it can make you feel better.ADB is not that bad if set up correctly.everything you search will bring you back to XDA so I will say good luck and you can do it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...%26feature%3Dy http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...ure%3Dyoutu.be outu.be

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jball For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hodgesdroid
Old
#8  
Hodgesdroid's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Washington Indiana 47501
Thank you jBall..I really appreciate it as i am a total newb..I dont think i even have a dozen posts here on xda..32 pages of info with my ADD problem can be a little overwhelming... thats all I needed was a little help without the aditude..thanks..joe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Hodgesdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jball
Old
#9  
jball's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 695
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Amber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgesdroid View Post
Thank you jBall..I really appreciate it as i am a total newb..I dont think i even have a dozen posts here on xda..32 pages of info with my ADD problem can be a little overwhelming... thats all I needed was a little help without the aditude..thanks..joe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
I'm going to try to help you out bud so look in your private messages

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
nomiko
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Apr 2013
use vroot i found that the easiest. just download it and plug in your phone and it will root it and you are done :P
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes