Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 36,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touch screen not working on ICS roms (st15i)

Tip us?

Aashirg
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 Touch screen not working on ICS roms (st15i)

I have installed 6 different ICS roms including the stock rom but my touch screen is not working on ICS roms. i have installed the roms according to instructions and all roms installed correctly but when my phone (st15i) restarts for the for the first time after installation than my touch doesn't work at all. i have tried fresh installing again and also tried changing different kernels but problem remained the same.

( Please note that touch screen is working perfectly on custom JB roms and also on stock GB rom )

please solve my problem. i will be very thankful to you

uzgen-uz97
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashirg View Post
I have installed 6 different ICS roms including the stock rom but my touch screen is not working on ICS roms. i have installed the roms according to instructions and all roms installed correctly but when my phone (st15i) restarts for the for the first time after installation than my touch doesn't work at all. i have tried fresh installing again and also tried changing different kernels but problem remained the same.

( Please note that touch screen is working perfectly on custom JB roms and also on stock GB rom )

please solve my problem. i will be very thankful to you
remove battery and turn it on again when its not working OK and say result!