Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,443 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] For US guys that got the phone from Clove

Tip us?
 
Gjole86
Old
#1  
Gjole86's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 473
Join Date: Aug 2010
Question [Q] For US guys that got the phone from Clove

Hi,

did you guys get any mail confirmation about the shipment ?

my payment was processed 5 days ago, again no confirmation about it, but when i check my cards history is not longer in pending status but transaction completed. so clove has my $$$

no mail to confirm that the package is on the way.

also how long was it until it was received ?
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Black - Locked Bootloader - Rooted - Stock 4.4.4
Sony 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC R40
Join DROPBOX Today!

 
Cheeze[iT]
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 1,475
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Dallas, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjole86 View Post
Hi,

did you guys get any mail confirmation about the shipment ?

my payment was processed 5 days ago, again no confirmation about it, but when i check my cards history is not longer in pending status but transaction completed. so clove has my $$$

no mail to confirm that the package is on the way.

also how long was it until it was received ?
They should have sent you an email and instructions on how to verify your purchase. A couple security questions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Current:
Google Nexus 5 32gb White
 
dtosun
Old
(Last edited by dtosun; 19th February 2014 at 05:48 PM.)
#3  
dtosun's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 384
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Istanbul

 
DONATE TO ME
I wan to buy it from UK, but i afraid there will be problem. Anybody got it from handtech?

Sent from my MI 2S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
SONY Xperia Z1 Compact
 
Gaścho comedor
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 91
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Las Vegas
I ordered mine from Clove on Sunday, February 16. I then got the email about the document they needed for security. I replied immediately. When I woke up on Monday, I had two emails from them saying that the order was completed and another one with the shipping information. I chose the more expensive shipping option from DHL and am able to track every single step of the transit.
 
dtosun
Old
#5  
dtosun's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 384
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Istanbul

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaścho comedor View Post
I ordered mine from Clove on Sunday, February 16. I then got the email about the document they needed for security. I replied immediately. When I woke up on Monday, I had two emails from them saying that the order was completed and another one with the shipping information. I chose the more expensive shipping option from DHL and am able to track every single step of the transit.
What about the security?

Sent from my MI 2S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
SONY Xperia Z1 Compact
 
slick2404
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 26
Join Date: Oct 2011
For those who have recieved it, were you charged any customs/duties fees?
Has anyone shipped one out to Canada from Clove? Debating ordering today!!
 
vdsvdroid
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jul 2013
I ordered mine on Sunday evening 2.16.14 from Clove.UK, they asked for verification in email, I replied right away and got my Z1C today 2.19.14 at noon in USA with DHL. Great service.
No additional custom fees or anything, just the price I paid on Clove web site.
 
ajbattaglia83
Old
#8  
ajbattaglia83's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 95
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtosun View Post
I wan to buy it from UK, but i afraid there will be problem. Anybody got it from handtech?

Sent from my MI 2S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I got mine from handtec I actually preordered it in January and it shipped the day they got them in stock, its the second phone I ordered from them with no problems

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Gjole86
Old
#9  
Gjole86's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 473
Join Date: Aug 2010
well something is wrong then .. i didnt get any mail like that, only

Your order from Clove Technology has been processed successfully mail.

nothing about security documents or shipping info. ordered on 14, payment fully processed on 16th. i chose DHL on checkout too. i guess i need to mail them about it .. as you guys got it in few days.

i ordered black model, they report only the lime one to be out of stock.
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Black - Locked Bootloader - Rooted - Stock 4.4.4
Sony 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC R40
Join DROPBOX Today!

 
Cheeze[iT]
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 1,475
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Dallas, Tx
I ordered my black one on the 12/13 got my email the next day had to juggle with the security part since my bank is a pain... Got clearance Tuesday shipped that evening and now its in the US with delivery of tomorrow =D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Current:
Google Nexus 5 32gb White
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more

Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more