Post Reply

Lost IMEI

19th February 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #1  
Rocknsock's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 5
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Hey guys, I installed TWR v9 / hell lock kernel and i lost phone IMEI.. I restore stock rom with stock kernel but still no IMEI.. could you guys help me?

Thank you
19th February 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #2  
IGGYVIP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Emerald
Thanks Meter: 292
 
753 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknsock

Hey guys, I installed TWR v9 / hell lock kernel and i lost phone IMEI.. I restore stock rom with stock kernel but still no IMEI.. could you guys help me?

Thank you

had same problem after 3rd time installing stock and factory resets it came back
where did you get stock ?
there is odin ready (cut with PIT included) working 5830i stock here http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/28003340/file.html
follow guide included and make sure reformat partition is checked
rom is in english
The Following User Says Thank You to IGGYVIP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #3  
Rocknsock's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 5
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGYVIP

had same problem after 3rd time installing stock and factory resets it came back
where did you get stock ?
there is odin ready (cut with PIT included) working 5830i stock here http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/28003340/file.html
follow guide included and make sure reformat partition is checked
rom is in english

I dont remember where i got stock rom.. Its a german one from vodafone..

I followed your guide and installed your rom but still no IMEI

Mine is the 5839i not the 5830i, i dont know if that has anything to do cuz they are the same right?
19th February 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #4  
IGGYVIP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Emerald
Thanks Meter: 292
 
753 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknsock

I dont remember where i got stock rom.. Its a german one from vodafone..

I followed your guide and installed your rom but still no IMEI

Mine is the 5839i not the 5830i, i dont know if that has anything to do cuz they are the same right?

same phones mine worked after 3rd time install with odin then root unlock then jellyblast, reroot and all is good
also try restarting and full data wipe from recovery

as well
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2064034
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2290788



it might help
Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to IGGYVIP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes