Originally Posted by taruncool01
Battery consumption is too high. How to reduce it?
1. Disable apps which you are not using, from application manager. Bloatwares like SVoice,Ssuggest etc.
2. Switch off Wifi, GPS and Bluetooth when not in use.
3. Reduce brightness to a level which is needed for you.
4. Use a dark background, if possible a black wallpaper.
5. Never use applications which is expected to increase your backup. They DON'T!
6.Disable Sync, if u can, whenever its not needed.
Ultimately if you are okay with rooting, Root your device and expel all bloatwares, Or even better install a Kitkat Custom ROM for i9082.