Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck on HTC logo green

Tip us?

joekool619
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Stuck on HTC logo green

Hi there need help pls

I have sensation xl with rom sense 5.0, when to recovery and by mystake aplied wipes including dalvik and format system, know iīm stuck on htc Green logo and I canīt access custom recovery to restore

What can I do?

Thanks in advance, sorry for my english

jjaagg
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by joekool619 View Post
Hi there need help pls

I have sensation xl with rom sense 5.0, when to recovery and by mystake aplied wipes including dalvik and format system, know iīm stuck on htc Green logo and I canīt access custom recovery to restore

What can I do?

Thanks in advance, sorry for my english
sense 5.0??
To access recovery swith phone off then press volume down button and power button. Hold both buttons until phone will go on.

joekool619
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjaagg View Post
sense 5.0??
To access recovery swith phone off then press volume down button and power button. Hold both buttons until phone will go on.
Itīs been fixed, but I have another problem by the way I have sense 3.6 Software version 2.31.401.2

The problem that I have now is when I turn off the phone and connect the charger immediately turns on and goes to recovery every time.

What can I do?

jjaagg
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by joekool619 View Post
Itīs been fixed, but I have another problem by the way I have sense 3.6 Software version 2.31.401.2

The problem that I have now is when I turn off the phone and connect the charger immediately turns on and goes to recovery every time.

What can I do?
It is normal behaviour of SXL.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjaagg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]