FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,

I have a Samsung Note N7000, the phone is off and it hasn't been working for about 2 months, when I charge it the green battery comes up on display and charges to 100 percent but when I go to turn it on it does nothing, the screen goes black and then the battery with the circle in the middle pops waiting for the charging status to appear and then the green battery pops up.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
20th February 2014, 04:43 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 243
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash68

Hello,

I have a Samsung Note N7000, the phone is off and it hasn't been working for about 2 months, when I charge it the green battery comes up on display and charges to 100 percent but when I go to turn it on it does nothing, the screen goes black and then the battery with the circle in the middle pops waiting for the charging status to appear and then the green battery pops up.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

Unplug from charging and try to boot into recovery (volume up+power+home button) and also see if you can get into download mode (volume down+power+home). and give details what did you do 2 months ago that it stopped powering up.
The Following User Says Thank You to treacherous_hawk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 04:49 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treacherous_hawk

Unplug from charging and try to boot into recovery (volume up+power+home button) and also see if you can get into download mode (volume down+power+home). and give details what did you do 2 months ago that it stopped powering up.

When I unplug from charger I can not do either of those things, all though when it is connected to the charger and I can boot it into download mode. I dont think I was doing anything to it at the time, I think the charge just dropped on it
20th February 2014, 04:53 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 243
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash68

When I unplug from charger I can not do either of those things, all though when it is connected to the charger and I can boot it into download mode. I dont think I was doing anything to it at the time, I think the charge just dropped on it

have you tried with different battery? seems like battery isnt holding the charge when disconnected. Have you tried to connect to PC via USB and see if it stays on in download mode, also try to open odin to see if it detects it.
The Following User Says Thank You to treacherous_hawk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 05:02 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treacherous_hawk

have you tried with different battery? seems like battery isnt holding the charge when disconnected. Have you tried to connect to PC via USB and see if it stays on in download mode, also try to open odin to see if it detects it.

I don't have a different battery to try ... I have opened odin and it detects it
20th February 2014, 05:19 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
istsyck mortgage
do you think I was to flash a stock rom onto it, it could help?

if I do this will it ease data on the internal sd card
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes