Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Buying Sony MH1c in India?

Tip us?

iButterz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Buying Sony MH1c in India?

After a lot of research I finally decided to buy Sony MH1c earphones. But i can't find it anywhere on the online stores including ebay. The one entry on ebay is not a 'c' version. Can anybody help me out. Where can I get these earphones in India (or available for shipping to India)?

logicfox
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iButterz View Post
After a lot of research I finally decided to buy Sony MH1c earphones. But i can't find it anywhere on the online stores including ebay. The one entry on ebay is not a 'c' version. Can anybody help me out. Where can I get these earphones in India (or available for shipping to India)?
Well, did you have any luck finding one? I did find a listing on ebay.in for an MH1 OEM pack, but I'm not sure if I can trust the seller.

iButterz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicfox View Post
Well, did you have any luck finding one? I did find a listing on ebay.in for an MH1 OEM pack, but I'm not sure if I can trust the seller.
Well yea it was available 2-3 weeks back. I got the MH1-C version for 1099 INR, quite a steal considering the sound quality. The listing is out I think but the seller has 1-2 more of these. I know cos i wanted to buy another pair after listening to them and messaged the seller. The seller name is buyfor. Check with him if he can arrange for you.