replacement band

Tip us?

sefar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default replacement band

Hello all.

I got one of these when best buy dumped them, in the rose gold. Any way to replace the band? It would seem you can just put the clasp on a new band, but don't know if there is a source for bands.

thanks!

ronfurro
Old
Thanks Meter 16
The "band" is an integrated housing for the speaker, microphone, and camera. The band is not user replaceable, but with anything in life, with enough ingenuity, anything is possible. I would certainly NOT encourage removing it just to change the color. Give it some time and it may grow on you, for the great price you paid. In a couple of months, you will start seeing skins coming out to cover the band with all kinds of colors and designs, like they have now for the case and clasp.

GoBears
Old
Thanks Meter 63
You could just return it and pick one up online from AT&T for 199.99 in the color of your choice. It's only 50 more dollars and cheaper and easier than replacing the band. I've seen replacement bands on ebay and they were over 100 bucks. AT&T you have to buy online but you can choose pick up in store option and get it immediately. I just got mine that way today.
Remember... Friends don't let friends use iOS.

aznmode
Old
Thanks Meter 747
Someone here posted bands links on eBay and I remember it was over $150 for the set. Not worth it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Don't forget to give thanks if I've helped you in anyway...

jutley
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Maybe if your watch goes faulty in a few months time you get a replacement samsung will replace it with the new gear two good idea me thinks.
Device 1 Nokia lumina 1520 yellow 32gb stock
Device 2 Samsung galaxy note 2 4.3 stock N7100 16gb
Device 3 IPad air 16gb silver (jailbroken evasion)
Device 4 Samsung galaxy gear stock rom sideloaded apps & (sony z ultra GPE)
Device 5 Ipod nano 16gb silver