replacement band

20th February 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Hello all.

I got one of these when best buy dumped them, in the rose gold. Any way to replace the band? It would seem you can just put the clasp on a new band, but don't know if there is a source for bands.

thanks!
20th February 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #2  
O-Town
Thanks Meter: 31

147 posts
The "band" is an integrated housing for the speaker, microphone, and camera. The band is not user replaceable, but with anything in life, with enough ingenuity, anything is possible. I would certainly NOT encourage removing it just to change the color. Give it some time and it may grow on you, for the great price you paid. In a couple of months, you will start seeing skins coming out to cover the band with all kinds of colors and designs, like they have now for the case and clasp.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronfurro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 94

188 posts
You could just return it and pick one up online from AT&T for 199.99 in the color of your choice. It's only 50 more dollars and cheaper and easier than replacing the band. I've seen replacement bands on ebay and they were over 100 bucks. AT&T you have to buy online but you can choose pick up in store option and get it immediately. I just got mine that way today.
23rd February 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 780

4,121 posts
Someone here posted bands links on eBay and I remember it was over $150 for the set. Not worth it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
24th February 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #5  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 305

2,069 posts
More
Maybe if your watch goes faulty in a few months time you get a replacement samsung will replace it with the new gear two good idea me thinks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread