Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 42,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Notification LED not showing correct colours.

Tip us?

owlwood
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default Notification LED not showing correct colours.

Hello. I have a brand new, unrooted, locked bootloader C6503. For some weird reason, my phone is not displaying the correct colours in the notification LED. For example, it should show a redish color when the charge is under 90%, but it showing green. In the Walkman app, it's stuck to a cyan colour and so on. I have no idea if it's related, but this problem surfaced soon after I updated the Album app. Anyone faced something similar?

danieldp1990
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlwood View Post
Hello. I have a brand new, unrooted, locked bootloader C6503. For some weird reason, my phone is not displaying the correct colours in the notification LED. For example, it should show a redish color when the charge is under 90%, but it showing green. In the Walkman app, it's stuck to a cyan colour and so on. I have no idea if it's related, but this problem surfaced soon after I updated the Album app. Anyone faced something similar?
Hi, when I had the first ZL, the same problems was happening.... so what I did was to open the device, and fix what was causing the problema: check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yADs4OsAXg
The Following User Says Thank You to danieldp1990 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

owlwood
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldp1990 View Post
Hi, when I had the first ZL, the same problems was happening.... so what I did was to open the device, and fix what was causing the problema: check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yADs4OsAXg
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was a software bug, not something that'd require me to open the device, specially as it's just only 2 week old. But I'll save the video for future reference.

danieldp1990
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlwood View Post
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was a software bug, not something that'd require me to open the device, specially as it's just only 2 week old. But I'll save the video for future reference.
return the pone back and ask for a new 1 if its 2 weeks old.