Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Notification LED not showing correct colours.

OP owlwood

20th February 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

129 posts
More
Hello. I have a brand new, unrooted, locked bootloader C6503. For some weird reason, my phone is not displaying the correct colours in the notification LED. For example, it should show a redish color when the charge is under 90%, but it showing green. In the Walkman app, it's stuck to a cyan colour and so on. I have no idea if it's related, but this problem surfaced soon after I updated the Album app. Anyone faced something similar?
21st February 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #2  
Flag cali
Thanks Meter: 75

418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlwood

Hello. I have a brand new, unrooted, locked bootloader C6503. For some weird reason, my phone is not displaying the correct colours in the notification LED. For example, it should show a redish color when the charge is under 90%, but it showing green. In the Walkman app, it's stuck to a cyan colour and so on. I have no idea if it's related, but this problem surfaced soon after I updated the Album app. Anyone faced something similar?

Hi, when I had the first ZL, the same problems was happening.... so what I did was to open the device, and fix what was causing the problema: check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yADs4OsAXg
The Following User Says Thank You to danieldp1990 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldp1990

Hi, when I had the first ZL, the same problems was happening.... so what I did was to open the device, and fix what was causing the problema: check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yADs4OsAXg

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was a software bug, not something that'd require me to open the device, specially as it's just only 2 week old. But I'll save the video for future reference.
21st February 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #4  
Flag cali
Thanks Meter: 75

418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlwood

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was a software bug, not something that'd require me to open the device, specially as it's just only 2 week old. But I'll save the video for future reference.

return the pone back and ask for a new 1 if its 2 weeks old.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread