Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sms text bubble color

Tip us?

tttuning
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 59
Default sms text bubble color

Has anyone changed the color of the text bubbles in the sms app??? Looking for something better then the stock colors have...maybe a halo blue and a white.....

LeftyGR
Old
Thanks Meter 772
Not sure if you're interested. But in the 2nd post of this thread is an inverted sms app for vzw n3. It says use flash gordon, but is flashable in safe strap.
I will not apologize for art.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tttuning
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR View Post
Not sure if you're interested. But in the 2nd post of this thread is an inverted sms app for vzw n3. It says use flash gordon, but is flashable in safe strap.
Lol actually I'm running that now..and that's why I want different bubble colors....I'm running Galaxy man's theme and would like something to match....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tttuning For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tpike
Old
Thanks Meter 191
If you want to link me the Rom you are running, I might be able to edit the apk to match. Or I can help you learn how to do it. It's pretty easy actually.

tttuning
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpike View Post
If you want to link me the Rom you are running, I might be able to edit the apk to match. Or I can help you learn how to do it. It's pretty easy actually.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2545236

[ROM][1/28/14] CleanROM 1.6 -★| Elegance in Simplicity! | Legendary Stability! |★-

tpike
Old
Thanks Meter 191
i will try this weekend. been looking into app building sorry for the delay. if you can dropbox me the secmms.apk you are running now i can knock it out.