Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,981 Members 39,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sense 5.5 cam req

Tip us?

lowkeyst4tus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Angry sense 5.5 cam req

Can someone rip the cam apk with zoe from HTC one sense 5.5 and share? I tested a version that wouldn't work because it was for android 4.4..
The Following User Says Thank You to lowkeyst4tus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

numel007
Old
Thanks Meter 387

DONATE TO ME
Ripping the apk would be ripping a 4.4 app, which I very seriously doubt would work on our 4.3 device.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Device List: Sanyo Katana < UTStarcom Arc < LG Optimus S < HTC Evo LTE < Nexus 5
Nexus 5: SOKP (Private Build)
Kernel: ElementalX

The Following User Says Thank You to numel007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gstanke
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowkeyst4tus View Post
Can someone rip the cam apk with zoe from HTC one sense 5.5 and share? I tested a version that wouldn't work because it was for android 4.4..
I believe Sin has mentioned multiple times that the Zoe apk will eventually ruin the camera on the phone

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to gstanke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lowkeyst4tus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Angry make sense..

That explains alot.. 4.2 cam crashes and 4.4 parsing error.. I know 4.4 apk can be modded to work but a bigger problem is finding someone willing to mod it. I built an unreleasable sense 5 Rom for evo 3d basically doing the samething but it took forever modding the apks without them crashing..

MFOsaka
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanke View Post
I believe Sin has mentioned multiple times that the Zoe apk will eventually ruin the camera on the phone

The Zoe from 4.2.2 would ruin it. Now if it gets that going with 4.3 libs (which is what he's still attempting to do), it may be different story. It's best to wait.

Sinistertensai
Old
(Last edited by Sinistertensai; 25th February 2014 at 12:41 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,323

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
You claim you're good at editing apks, do the work then. I could have zoe working fairly easy but with the way stuffs been recently I'm not up to giving people what they want.

Tldr: I'm not gonna get zoe working on it cause I'm sick of all the ungrateful users who don't follow instructions.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sinistertensai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lowkeyst4tus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistertensai View Post
You claim you're good at editing apks, do the work then. I could have zoe working fairly easy but with the way stuffs been recently I'm not up to giving people what they want.

Tldr: I'm not gonna get zoe working on it cause I'm sick of all the ungrateful users who don't follow instructions.

Thanks sin.. I now have zoe on 4.3 sense.. message me so we can discussthe terms of me sharing.. to many dev think they smarter than me so I'm enjoying watching them struggle.. to me seconds to mod over my phone..
The Following User Says Thank You to lowkeyst4tus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SilverZero
Old
(Last edited by SilverZero; 13th March 2014 at 12:59 AM.)
Thanks Meter 241
Quote:
to[ok] me seconds to mod over my phone..
. . . he said, 16 days later.

Quit stirring the pot, man. Either do good work and contribute to the community or don't, or do work for yourself and keep it to yourself for that matter, but don't taunt the recognized devs and puff yourself up. If you have skills to offer, let them do the talking and see if you can earn a contributor/developer badge. I can almost guarantee you that not a single user is impressed with the way you've been carrying yourself since you showed up.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilverZero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lreyes
Old
Thanks Meter 498
Quote:
Thanks sin.. I now have zoe on 4.3 sense.. message me so we can discussthe terms of me sharing.. to many dev think they smarter than me so I'm enjoying watching them struggle.. to me seconds to mod over my phone..
Pics or it didn't happen.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

If you need any help,task to be done, contact me via PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lreyes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stovo06
Old
(Last edited by stovo06; 13th March 2014 at 07:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Thanks for the apk. Gonna try it out tomorrow.
Lowkey also said to make sure I thanked sin and chub as well. You guys are awesome :thumbup:

Edit: keep getting there's a problem parsing the package.

Sent from my "All New EVO"

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverZero View Post
. . . he said, 16 days later.

Quit stirring the pot, man. Either do good work and contribute to the community or don't, or do work for yourself and keep it to yourself for that matter, but don't taunt the recognized devs and puff yourself up. If you have skills to offer, let them do the talking and see if you can earn a contributor/developer badge. I can almost guarantee you that not a single user is impressed with the way you've been carrying yourself since you showed up.
Haven't seen too many post but they do have a point.
These devs can be cocky and arrogant at times. But they also do a lot of work for the community free of charge. And I'm sure the stories of stupid questions the recieve almost hourly may have somethin to do with their attitude.
Anyway good job. I understand where your coming from just try to understand where they're are coming from as well.
I gotta admit, it's kinda fun and refreshing watching someone (besides myself I'm getting too old lol) rifle things up a little .

Sent from my "All New EVO"
Check out TheMikMik