For newcomers to this amazing community

OP Evolution_Freak

22nd February 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Stroudsburg
Thanks Meter: 434

855 posts
More
First off, my apologies if a similar thread has already been posted. I have never seen one. I'm creating this thread to try to stress the importance of reading the OP's and entire threads of any ROM or MOD or any topics for that matter. Many questions that you may have, probably have already been answered within those threads. Redundant questions clog threads and hamper development discussion. Even if it may take a bit of time to read an entire thread, it will benefit everyone involved if you do. Our development community is incredibly rich with talent and skills and we, the users and flashers are most grateful to the developers for the time and knowledge they share with us. So please, keep threads clear by carefully reading instructions and trying to find any issues you may be having listed within the thread itself. Reading is beneficial, trust me. Again, if a similar thread has already been posted, I ask that the moderators remove this. I've just seen way too many questions posted repeatedly in all the threads I follow. After all, you will increase your own skill level by reading about all issues, even if you aren't currently experiencing it. Thanks to all who keep our devices updated and interesting.

EVOlved human
Last edited by Evolution_Freak; 22nd February 2014 at 04:17 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evolution_Freak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 74

212 posts
More
+1

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to drumwizard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 499

1,425 posts
More
[RANT]This user base. Aka the EVO LTE forums.
Why don't we start worrying about us and not them? They don't want to deal with XDA anymore ATM so just leave them be. Don't mention their names just pretend that this is a new device and we ourselves have to figure stuff out on our own. Got a question? SEARCH&READ, can't find it? Post a thread in Q&A. Mentioning them and talking about them isn't going to solve the cancer/problems you guys are. Not everyone is a problem just you guys make everything a problem. Try looking for your problem for a good 10 minutes on Google or XDA's Search Function. Not that hard people. I believe this is XDA-DEVELOPERS not the discuss about off topic things and what not. You got something useful post it here. If not don't post at all or if the thread have a Q&A post it there. If you got a question...again READ&SEARCH and don't ask it in here. If any ROM thread has a Q&A post it there. I think their problem with you guys is that most of us are just users and don't contribute anything and act like we care what's going on all you guys do is ask questions without even researching. Don't PM for your problems search it up or PM someone who isn't a Dev. For example say Corporal_modernback (lol example here) is the dev of the Rom you're using. DON'T PM THEM FOR LITTLE QUESTIONS LIKE "HEY HOW DO YOU FIX THIS TOGGLE OR HOW DO YOU GET YOUR PHONE TO DO TRIANGLES" PM THEM if you got a useful thing that they might need. If not them ask someone like me. I'm tired of seeing all this goodbye bull****. No offense to Captain and Sin but this is getting out of the line and YOU GUYS (THE PUBLIC/THE USERS) SHOULD START DOING S*** AND STOP BEING SPOILED PANSIES AND STOP EXPECTING **** TO BE DONE FOR YOU.

Thing is the devs here have lives. They're not robots on the computer that make these cool roms just for you.

Just my two cents. Feelings are welcomed.
Last edited by lreyes; 1st March 2014 at 07:16 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lreyes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Stroudsburg

855 posts
More
Deleted to help clean up the mod edit.

EVOlved human
Last edited by Evolution_Freak; 1st March 2014 at 04:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evolution_Freak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 103

354 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by atheistevofreak

I agree and I posted a similar thread, a little less assertive, a week ago.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2657328

EVOlved human

So you're saying he should have searched before posting?

I kid. I kid.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsEVOlve For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Stroudsburg

855 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsEVOlve

I kid. I kid.

I must admit, I LOL'd.

EVOlved human
The Following User Says Thank You to Evolution_Freak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 499

1,425 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atheistevofreak

I must admit, I LOL'd.

EVOlved human

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsEVOlve

I kid. I kid.

Hahaha I thought that too. But I'm not looking for a thread.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lreyes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #8  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 779

1,927 posts
More
The screenshot doesn't work. Send me a PM of the URL, to reduce posts between us. I will post again when/if I find out whether there is a solution or not (or you can do it...I don't mind).
24th March 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Stroudsburg

855 posts
More
Just came across this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1045941

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread