XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia S Soft-Brick, Help?

Tip us?

whyslucas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xperia S Soft-Brick, Help?

Hi, first, i'm sorry for the bad english, 'cause i'm brazillian. Ok.
Then, i was trying to flash the android 4.4 for my xperia s, with the cyanogenmod, right. So, i unlocked the bootloader, made root, everything, but, when i tried to install the new android, it get an error, so i turned off my phone. BUT, i forget that i made the wipe's and etc. Now i'm without android OS, stopped on the sony logo, i can make the hard reset and access fastmode and flashmode, but i dont know what i have to do, 'cause, when i try in flashtools, it gets an error, sayin' that the debugging option is off, but i can turn this on! Help me!

Captain Droid
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyslucas View Post
Hi, first, i'm sorry for the bad english, 'cause i'm brazillian. Ok.
Then, i was trying to flash the android 4.4 for my xperia s, with the cyanogenmod, right. So, i unlocked the bootloader, made root, everything, but, when i tried to install the new android, it get an error, so i turned off my phone. BUT, i forget that i made the wipe's and etc. Now i'm without android OS, stopped on the sony logo, i can make the hard reset and access fastmode and flashmode, but i dont know what i have to do, 'cause, when i try in flashtools, it gets an error, sayin' that the debugging option is off, but i can turn this on! Help me!
Hope your phone is getting detected. So if you can access flashboot, Try flashing a Kernel with inbuild Recovery.
Same happened to me i flashed a kernel with inbuild recovery and flashed a Zip. And brought back my phone. I suggest u try the Same.

Sony Xperia ION(LT28h)
Android Version - JB 4.1.2
Kernel - Stock Kernel + CWM + TWRP
Tweaks - init.d + build.prop
Bootloader Status - Un-Locked
Firmware - PureION | Kitkat Feeling | V2.5 Build - 6.2.B.0.211

Hit Thanks, If i Helped you

* Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes *

whyslucas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Droid View Post
Hope your phone is getting detected. So if you can access flashboot, Try flashing a Kernel with inbuild Recovery.
Same happened to me i flashed a kernel with inbuild recovery and flashed a Zip. And brought back my phone. I suggest u try the Same.
Yeah! I downloaded other flashtools, and it worked normally, i dont know what was happening, i only know that my problem has been solved. Thanks a lot!!