FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Okayyyy.... So, I was a bit foolish and when trying to install CM11, I wiped my internal storage. So now I don't have OS on my phone. Also, I cannot mount /data in TWRP 2.6.3.0. What to do next as there is no RUU available for Mini? ADB Sideload doesn't work either due to me not being able to mount /data. What do do now? :I
Last edited by Aciz; 22nd February 2014 at 11:38 AM.
22nd February 2014, 10:39 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
you wiped your internal-SD and have no ROM.zip to install anything? happened to me a few days ago

you can install a ROM via ADB (never did this) or push a new ROM.zip on your /sdcard/ via "adb push" and install this within recovery.
22nd February 2014, 10:53 AM |#3  
Aciz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodorius123

you wiped your internal-SD and have no ROM.zip to install anything? happened to me a few days ago

you can install a ROM via ADB (never did this) or push a new ROM.zip on your /sdcard/ via "adb push" and install this within recovery.

Okay, I was able to push the CM & gapps zips into my sdcard, but I still cannot mount /data, so I am unable to install it :/ Any more suggestions?

Edit: seems that TWRP also says "unable to mount internal storage".
Last edited by Aciz; 22nd February 2014 at 10:57 AM.
22nd February 2014, 11:38 AM |#4  
Aciz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Okay, I got it solved Had to flash stock recovery, do factory reset and then re-flash TWRP, and I was able to mount /data and internal storage again
The Following User Says Thank You to Aciz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2014, 04:01 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aciz

Okay, I got it solved Had to flash stock recovery, do factory reset and then re-flash TWRP, and I was able to mount /data and internal storage again

Still haven't been able to find the stock recovery for a HTC One Mini INTL, can anybody link me? I've searched XDA and google everywhere.
9th August 2014, 04:02 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aciz

Okay, I got it solved Had to flash stock recovery, do factory reset and then re-flash TWRP, and I was able to mount /data and internal storage again

Tell me please where did you find the mini(m4) stock recovery, 'cause yes there are no RUU's out there for the mini and I literally got the same problem as yours I wiped the internal storage no OS, etc. and unable to mount data. I'm hopeless tried everything..I pushed the zip to data/media and it successfully copied but as you know unable to mount data so no use. Please tell me where can I get the stock recovery img file.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by l3raveHeart; 9th August 2014 at 10:55 AM.
9th August 2014, 10:16 AM |#7  
Aciz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3raveHeart

Tell me please where did you find the mini(m4) stock recovery, 'cause yes there are no RUU's out there for the mini and I literally got the same problem as yours I wiped the internal storage no OS, etc. and unable to mount data. I'm hopeless tried everything..I pushed the zip to data/media and it successfully copied but as you know unable to mount data so no use. Please tell me where can I get the stock recovery img file.

Thank you in advance.

I can't remember where I got it I'm afraid, but I might still have it on my PC. But I won't be home until Sunday evening
The Following User Says Thank You to Aciz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes