I copied this from your site.
How To ROOT the Optimus G Pro E-980
after installing the latest update to E98010p
1. Install the drivers if you have not done so yet from http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-E980
(under Software Update tab)
2. Install this program (Kingo Android Root) from download.com: http://download.cnet.com/Kingo-Andro...-75996768.html
Notes: You get a download.com installer initially. I was offered two programs I would never use so I declined those and got the actual program from the installer. Nothing was forced so don't freak out. The actual program is 22.5mb.
3. Open the Kingo program after install.
4. Put your phone in USB Debugger mode and connect it to your PC.
5. Select "Install PC Software" on your phone popup and let the Kingo program do its job.
6. The program will attempt root in Odin mode at first and fail and will then automatically use the correct mode and succeed.
Once the program completes you will have rooted your LG Optimus G Pro with "SuperSU" installed. Very simple. Next step is to install a Recovery.
I tried to post this on XDA but I don't have 10 posts so I gave up there. I go there often for solutions and new information but rarely post, but people seemed to be struggling with this and I thought I should give something back. Someone with link posting power can repost this to the forum if you want but please give me some credit for finding this on YouTube. Thanks!!!
Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app