Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] Carrier name Ón statusbar

Tip us?
 
kRYySTy
Old
#1  
kRYySTy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 150
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Slatina
Default [q] Carrier name Ón statusbar

Hi! I have an HTC one international variant. My question is if I can show the carrier name in the left of statusbar like iOs style. I am rooted. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Toys: HTC One(M7) 32GB LTE, Nexus 7 2012 16GB, Samsung Galaxy S Plus 8GB
 
raghav kapur
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 453
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dubai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kRYySTy View Post
Hi! I have an HTC one international variant. My question is if I can show the carrier name in the left of statusbar like iOs style. I am rooted. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If your on stock Sense, impossible. Why do you want to do it ??
 
kRYySTy
Old
#3  
kRYySTy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 150
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Slatina
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur View Post
If your on stock Sense, impossible. Why do you want to do it ??
Yes I am in Stock sense, only rooted. I need this because I am traveling and I wanna know which network I am on..

Trimis de pe al meu HTC One folosind Tapatalk
My Toys: HTC One(M7) 32GB LTE, Nexus 7 2012 16GB, Samsung Galaxy S Plus 8GB
 
Justin2003
Old
#4  
Justin2003's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 202
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kerkrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by kRYySTy View Post
Yes I am in Stock sense, only rooted. I need this because I am traveling and I wanna know which network I am on..

Trimis de pe al meu HTC One folosind Tapatalk





https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tservice.phono
The Following User Says Thank You to Justin2003 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kRYySTy
Old
#5  
kRYySTy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 150
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Slatina
Thanks!

Trimis de pe al meu HTC One folosind Tapatalk
My Toys: HTC One(M7) 32GB LTE, Nexus 7 2012 16GB, Samsung Galaxy S Plus 8GB
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes