Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,939 Members 49,680 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

deleted everything using CWM now what?

Tip us?

l-_-M4r5h411-_-l
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default deleted everything using CWM now what?

Hi, so as the title states, I've deleted everything off of my z1 because I was trying to rid some files which are undeliverable!
I formatted my system files using Cwm Recovery now I have no way of getting my phone back even no them crappy files are still there lol.

Problem is that I have no way of getting to a computer. And I got rid of mine as it was on finance.
All I have is my phone with cwm recovery installed, a Rom and a zip kernel I think. No backups nothing.

Also I have use of a kindle fire and ps3 if helpful. And another z1 uprooted which is my missiles which can download files and transfer using my ad card but she doesn't want hers broken haha.

Anybody think they can help relive my phone for me?

Thanks

breal4sho
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Download a Rom compatible to your phone to the sd card using the other phone, pop it in, boot to recovery, flash zip, restart, boom all set

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

l-_-M4r5h411-_-l
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Which rom and kernel would you advise me to go for considering I do not have access to a computer so no flash tool available.
I used to have just stock stuff. I tried ihackers but can't even use that!

I'm on 4.3
And that firmware that's ends in .290. Can't remember the rest.
The rom and kernel I have on my device isn't compatible I don't think, that's why it didn't work wen I tried

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 1,104

DONATE TO ME
I would go as simple as possible untill you get it to boot. If you have .290 stock kernel with recovery I would try one of [NUT]'s roms. Find your model here and down load the .290 flashable version and try that http://nut.xperia-files.com/

A Z1 user may have another idea?
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
When you get your phone back on you could try a megawipe.zip which I used to use on the Galaxy S3, no idea if it's still supported or if it'll work on the Z1, but I can't see any reason why not, bare in mind it'll delete everything on your internal memory so get ready to sideload, push or get another rom on there afterwards, if youre able to install from an SD card then do it that way (the rom i mean, megawipe has to be on the internal)

Those files youre referring to will not be there when megawipe has finished.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Heres megawipe

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1832326
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1 - Galaxy S5