XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Whatsapp and Telegram in ons inbox

Tip us?

jessepesse8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Whatsapp and Telegram in ons inbox

Now the app Telegram is coming up, I've two messages apps (Whatsapp and Telegram). I would like tot see a thread or an app which can put the conversations of both apps in one screen. I'm nog skilled by making threads zo I hope ons of you have a solution. Conversations in two apps is nog very handy.

Nexus 4/root/rasbeanjelly (4.3)/Franco kernel

Coniosoft
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessepesse8 View Post
Now the app Telegram is coming up, I've two messages apps (Whatsapp and Telegram). I would like tot see a thread or an app which can put the conversations of both apps in one screen. I'm nog skilled by making threads zo I hope ons of you have a solution. Conversations in two apps is nog very handy.

Nexus 4/root/rasbeanjelly (4.3)/Franco kernel
There has to be some kind of api released by both devs to achieve this. As it currently is, there is no way of doing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Coniosoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jessepesse8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coniosoft View Post
There has to be some kind of api released by both devs to achieve this. As it currently is, there is no way of doing it.

Thanks for your answer. I know there must be an API, but I didn't know whether that was already released. I hope there wil be a dev who has the same frustrations