[Q] GT-I9000 Baseband Unknown

Tip us?

Ahputu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] GT-I9000 Baseband Unknown

Dear Xda members,

My phone GT-I9000 shows baseband unknown and IMEI is empty after I had upgrade firmware.I don't have efs backup. Some can help me? Please.

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahputu View Post
Dear Xda members,

My phone GT-I9000 shows baseband unknown and IMEI is empty after I had upgrade firmware.I don't have efs backup. Some can help me? Please.
check under battery for IMEI number and check it here

once you are sure what model you have, than a solution is feasible. read [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ahputu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
check under battery for IMEI number and check it here

once you are sure what model you have, than a solution is feasible. read [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

thank you very much for your solution.I will try this and i hope i can fix it.Thank you.

abobobilly
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Dear @Ahputu! If its showing corrupt IMEI (0049...) or no IMEI at all, then you have two choices.
1. Flash a Samsung stock ROM through ODIN or Heimdall by obtaining original Samsung Firmware through Google's help.

If that doesn't help then ...
2) You'll have to contact a professional who'll use a "Box" to online recover your baseband, which works almost always. Boxes like Z3X etc
The Following User Says Thank You to abobobilly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]